bry@n

Online Ammunition Illegal in NJ?

I overheard somebody at a range today, tell a customer that buying ammo online and having it delivered to a NJ residence is illegal.

Any truth to this?

Care to comment?...................

I don't want to name the range and wanna keep this thread on the up and up..

Well, the 10 places I purchased from are in deep trouble then! :mrgreen: Including Cabela's, and other BIG name places.. The fedex guy that brought some to me yesterday said he delivers a TON of ammo, all the time...

sounds like a scare tactic to protect their prices.. :naughty:

oh, and the places you ordered from as well!! see ya in the pokey my friend..

I also know of certain sites that ask for an image of your FID (AIM is the one that comes to mind) because it is a law here in NJ (as well as another form of ID to prove age, etc). Otherwise, I haven't heard anything else about it... though, I wouldn't mind hearing more explanations since I'm leaning towards buying in bulk online now but am slightly concerned myself.

I didn't think there was any truth to it, but I wasn't gonna barge into the customer/ sellers convo to say he was wrong for telling the customer it's illegal.

Also, I know you guys are up on the laws, so I figured I would mention it here and see what the responses were..

Think about it, telling the guy it's illegal, sells more ammo for them.

I didn't think there was any truth to it, but I wasn't gonna barge into the customer/ sellers convo to say he was wrong for telling the customer it's illegal.

Also, I know you guys are up on the laws, so I figured I would mention it here and see what the responses were..

Think about it, telling the guy it's illegal, sells more ammo for them.

DING DING DING DING DING DING WINNAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont listen to rumors...thats so gay...LOL

I wasn't listening to rumors when I witnessed and heard incorrect info being passed along.

I'm glad your an expert of being gay. If I need any further experience with being gay, I will be sure to ask but I don't see that happening.

I wasn't listening to rumors when I witnessed and heard incorrect info being passed along.

I'm glad your an expert of being gay. If I need any further experience with being gay, I will be sure to ask but I don't see that happening.[

Well if you dont see it happening, thats how it happens! Better keep an eye out!

Would that be after making names up like Megaman to cover up for the lack of a significant penis size? Must also cloud your spelling of New Jersey.

OK, well since I upset you so much, I am sorry. I believe in equal rights for all and did not mean to insult your sexuality.

Upset me? Nah.

Funny how your okay with somebody passing wrong info along for their own benefit. I guess that's your m.o. though since you feel the need to pass along your 2 inch...oh, uh..I mean ...megaman persona.

I also think that making statements like "that's gay or that's so gay" is just because you don't have the ability to convey your thoughts better.

Just saying.

Oh and have a nice day.

Upset me? Nah.

Funny how your okay with somebody passing wrong info along for their own benefit. I guess that's your m.o. though since you feel the need to pass along your 2 inch...oh, uh..I mean ...megaman persona.

I also think that making statements like "that's gay or that's so gay" is just because you don't have the ability to convey your thoughts better.

Just saying.

Oh and have a nice day.

Thanks!