coldsolderjoint

Dude's Check this out.

I've been thinking about buying one of these, seems like the perfect way to have access to my shotgun to back up my handgun. I want to be extra careful with all these home invasions going on.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/c ... ecid=EX20E

168554_ts.JPG?cvt=jpeg

168554i_ts.JPG?cvt=jpeg

There was a MUCH better one that was being sold. It was a coat rack with a rather ornate top..that had the compartment for a Shotgun. It also had a key-lock on top that couldnt be seen from the front. If i had the room for it i'd have picked that up..then again it WAS from Sportsman's Guide as well...they probably wouldnt ship it to NJ.

I hope the BG does not move every framed picture in my house to see which one conceals a gun. There are about 100!

The most realistic scenario is BG grabbing a 12" LCD TV and sweeping loose jewelry off the top of the dresser. Then a quick dump of the bedside drawers and a look in the medicine cabinet for Oxy. If BG has time, he will look in your home office for a checkbook and that stack of extra credit cards some of us keep in the top drawer. He might grab that Sentry fireproof box unless it is screwed down. To bad mine is full of pennies!

He is not going into safes or moving pictures. I doubt he would even chance walking down the street with a long gun.

I hope the BG does not move every framed picture in my house to see which one conceals a gun. There are about 100!

The most realistic scenario is BG grabbing a 12" LCD TV and sweeping loose jewelry off the top of the dresser. Then a quick dump of the bedside drawers and a look in the medicine cabinet for Oxy. If BG has time, he will look in your home office for a checkbook and that stack of extra credit cards some of us keep in the top drawer. He might grab that Sentry fireproof box unless it is screwed down. To bad mine is full of pennies!

He is not going into safes or moving pictures. I doubt he would even chance walking down the street with a long gun.

I just hope he doesn't have a hammer.

I know I'm taking a pretty big chance.. but better be safe than sorry.

The problem I have with hiding my home defense guns is remembering where the hell I put them! With a 2 year old everything is excitng and needs to be touched, so I'm moving guns higher and higher.

The problem I have with hiding my home defense guns is remembering where the hell I put them! With a 2 year old everything is excitng and needs to be touched, so I'm moving guns higher and higher.

OMG RAY! You must have a safe, please tell me you have a safe you chucklehead.

agreed the fact that its 6" off the wall is kind of a giveaway. A better idea would be to Sheetrock over a gun or two and when the time comes that guns are banned and they come to take em. you will always have the stash behind the wall

I could keep my hammer in the picture frame :-D