ar15bang

Home Depot and Easter Mountian Sports arming the thugs

THANK GOD! now i can safely travel into NY again!

why the FUCK are politicians SO FUCKING BRAIN DEAD...

you take THOUSANDS of knives off the streets.. but you want to give amnesty to people who ILLEGALLY sneak into the country..

GUESS WHAT.. you can take ALL the "gravity knives" in the WORLD and melt them into a giant peace sign.. the very next morning you will get reports of people being stabbed with kitchen knives..

GUNS, KNIVES, ETC.. are inanimate objects they do NOT HURT PEOPLE.. the people USING THEM DO.. so if you take away the tool (knife in this case..) the criminal will just USE SOMETHING DIFFERENT.. why can't brain dead politicians understand such a simple fact..

things like this just really piss me off...

Can someone explain what is illegal about these?

illegalknives.jpg

41YYRGbq1UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This is the most efficient box-cutter I've ever used.

I have purchased a number of those over the past few years for use in the different factories I spend time in, they work great. I carry one at work all the time and one is in my kitchen drawer. I guess if you can open it with one hand and flick it the rest of the way till it locks, it becomes an evil scary assault knife.

What a bunch of bozos.

They sell machetes, axes, and hatchets at Home Depot. You can kill someone with just about ANY garden tool, a long screw or nail, metal pipe, broken piece of PVC, 2x4, 4x4, 2x6, chain, rope, hammer, screwdriver, metal file, electrical wire, cleaning chemicals, flammable chemicals, weed wacker, chain saw, propane tank, paint can... etc etc etc. If its in Home Depot, I guarantee you someone can find a way to kill somebody with it.

Now that I think about it... doesn't a nail gun fit the description of a firearm in NJ? And since you can put more than 15 nails in it, doesn't that make it an assault firearm? :think:

:lol: Tell that to the anti gunners, it will get them off our case for a while

What everyone is forgetting is that now our own idiot pols will have to top Bloomberg. Lets see he got box cutters banned, they will try and get hedge clippers banned. Then it will be nail files and scissors. Don't they have something better to do? Guess crime is non-existent so they can go after other serious stuff.