Ray Ray

Fort DIX this weekend?

Maks: Hey now, I was never anti Mosin! I was anti wacky comparisons of Mosins and AR's! :D

Lunker: I did the same thing to my range bag. Except I cant blame the comp, didnt have one, the muzzle dipped into my bag. Was a lot more damage :icon_e_surprised:

Caine <---- = Chris? That's it, Im starting a thread for Names to faces to board names. Tired of finding out I met people I was waiting to meet after the fact!!!

Krdshrk: I really did dig it! Hitting that apple at 100 with irons is just icing on the cake :)

BBK: Next time brother, next time, the MWS will come out and play :D

Caine <---- = Chris? That's it, Im starting a thread for Names to faces to board names. Tired of finding out I met people I was waiting to meet after the fact!!!

Caine = Pete :) Can't remember if I introduced myself as Caine or Pete. But, this should narrow it down - I was the one with the Emerson ;)

Ahaha, Mastoris was delicious. First time for me going there in probably a decade (aside from the occasional Mastoris pies that I would run in to during my travels).

Shane, when we were talking back by the Jeep (about the MWS and piston ARs, etc), the gentleman in the jeans and button-up T-shirt (and probably shivering :icon_e_biggrin:) was Caine. And yes, please do please let me know when you'll be taking out the MWS publicly (as I'm sure you'll want to run it through its paces on your own accord).

Good times. Rained non-stop for the first couple hours we were there. Then stopped for a bit... then drizzled on and off... Then rained all the way back home. I feel like a drowned rat. The one time I didn't have a poncho or something in the car... :facepalm: Still.. I had a blast

ETA: Thanks to all the members that signed us guests in and everyone for letting me play with their guns.

The highlight for me, hands down, was the Scout. That thing is awesome.

I'm surprised nobody shot my guns. Except Shanes's son who may or may not have blown up a grapefruit. :) I leave them out and I expect you to shoot them! Thanks to Tony for letting me shoot those goodies. It was nice to put faces to the names.

I'm surprised nobody shot my guns. Except Shanes's son who may or may not have blown up a grapefruit. :) I leave them out and I expect you to shoot them! Thanks to Tony for letting me shoot those goodies. It was nice to put faces to the names.

Sorry I missed it boys. Between long fishing day on Saturday, then coming home at 3:30am Sat morning and the rain, well, I went back to sleep.

Next time fo sho!

Wasn't too bad while I was at the range, but the drive home was brutal. Sitting in soaked clothes for 1.5 hours was a bad idea. Should've done like Ray and Chris and bought a tshirt.

Pete I didn't buy a shirt. Did the other Chris buy one? The poncho was a life saver although I wish I had my full length one I found in my closet after I got home. :facepalm: My pants were soaked, but at least my feet were dry. The drive home was brutal. 2 hours from the bakery/diner/lounge. If I didn't hit the mystery traffic by exit 140 to mile 147.5 I would have saved 30 min.

Shane if it was when your son shot the water buffalo it was a grapefruit not an apple, but none-the-less that was an amazing shot. :) I was the guy shooting at the table with Nick.

Pete I didn't buy a shirt. Did the other Chris buy one? The poncho was a life saver although I wish I had my full length one I found in my closet after I got home. :facepalm: My pants were soaked, but at least my feet were dry. The drive home was brutal. 2 hours from the bakery/diner/lounge. If I didn't hit the mystery traffic by exit 140 to mile 147.5 I would have saved 30 min.

heh yeah, meant the other Chris - sorry. He bought a t-shirt just before leaving cuz the shirt he was wearing was soaked.

I was pissed my feet were so wet. I've had the boots I was wearing for a good 3-4 years and they've always kept me dry. I specifically wore them cuz they're supposed to be waterproof. Oh well. Time for some new boots I guess.

Well, I had a blast after the rain stopped. But I was a cry-baby for the first 2 hours!

Nice to meet bbk, totalabuse, lunker, shane545, and bad64chevelle

Nice to shoot with my regulars, Nick, Pete, and Chris

Thanks Tony for basically bringing everything we needed!

Lunch was delicious, whatever that place was.