Maksim

Drank the Kool Aid

Since I love my XD in 45Gap so much.... I just had to pick up a Glock 37 since it was soooo cheap on Buds's during their glock closeout.

Havent shot this one yet, however have shot the G37 before. Great accurate shooter and it will be my gun for Limited 10 USPSA.

and no....

I do not believe glocks are the holy grail, or the best shooters. It was a great deal and a terrific gun in a great caliber, especially since I reload for it, and you can push a 230 grain bullet out of 45 gap.

IMGP3546.JPG

IMGP3545.JPG

Maks,

Why 45 gap? If you wanted to shoot limited 10, you should have gone with the 22 or 35 use it in limited 10, limited, and production. Easy to make major and minor. Plus all the 45 shooters are going to hate you when they pick up the gap brass.

Shot the glock today. Loaded up some 230 grain 45 GAP loads.... was an absolutely joy to shoot, and quite accurate too. Used 5.0 grains of Winchester WSF. clean burning, soft shooting. Should be shooting right around 770 fps, easily making major power factor for uspsa. Will be shooting it most likely in the upcoming classifier match at Shongum. Will be busting out the chrono soon as I have it.

lol. Ron. I had a glock 23 one time, the recoil was too harsh, and my hand hurt like a mofo. The G37 was more or less a novelty for me.

It was either sell the XD I have in a 45 gap, or get something else in the caliber. I shot the G37 rental at BA and enjoyed it. Bud's had them dirt cheap at $379 so it was a good opportunity to pick it up. But had it been regular price, there is no reason for me to buy one. Lets be honest, it is still a block. :icon_e_biggrin: