Sign in to follow this  
ronhonda

Center Balanced Systems Stocks

I guess im weird..i LIKE bullpups, i was incredibly dissapointed that we never had a Civvie version of the SA-80 imported before the ban went into effect. I'm planning on getting a couple of NoDak Ak recievers, i MAY have to put one of them into one of those stocks..IMO it looks a hell ove a lot better made, and more robust than the "Factory" Ak bulpups from Arsenal.

Looks like the gun is sandwiched in a steel taco. It doesn't get any more mall ninja than that. I didn't think it was possible to screw up an AK but CBRPS has apparently proven me wrong....

EDIT: Nowhere on the website can I find weight information. I have a feeling one of those monstrosities weighs damn near 11-14 lbs loaded..... :facepalm:

Hey Maksim, check out the Bullpup Mosin Nagant :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Looks like the gun is sandwiched in a steel taco. It doesn't get any more mall ninja than that. I didn't think it was possible to screw up an AK but CBRPS has apparently proven me wrong....

EDIT: Nowhere on the website can I find weight information. I have a feeling one of those monstrosities weighs damn near 11-14 lbs loaded..... :facepalm:

Hey Maksim, check out the Bullpup Mosin Nagant :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

it very well MAY suck..if it does i'm not too proud to say i made a bad purchase.

They could have made all of them look half-way decent, but instead these are just ridiculously ugly. :facepalm:

What's so abhorrent to me is not even the fact that they think an SKS or Mosin would make a good bullpup, but the fact that whoever designed these things is not even a good machinist. Rather than make stock-sets that fit to the contours and dimensions of the rifle, they went with this "steel taco" design that is just laughably bad. Look at their "Saiga 12 Bullpup" it literally just has the barrel inside a giant metal box.....rofl..... :facepalm:

im book marking the page....im probably going to pick one up. for which gun not sure but for 2-300 its worth the gamble compared to 1300+ for an actual bullpup gun as listed below. i bought a bull pup kit before for my camp 9 rifle but that was plastic and poor design but was a blast to shoot untill it broke lol (plastic :facepalm: ) will revisit this in a week or so putting in my phone calender

Look at their "Saiga 12 Bullpup" it literally just has the barrel inside a giant metal box.....rofl..... :facepalm:

Thats what they ALL are. They take the receiver and put a butt on the end of it to make it the stock, then the barrel is surrounded by a bunch of "fancy" looking metal, with the "trigger" moved forward somehow.