StephanieSeven

Cabela's Meetup, Sat. 1/29/2011

Tommy, I am 90% that I have to pass. I have a speaking engagement later in the week and will be doing a lot of prep over that weekend. Plus the Mrs. usually works on Saturday, which is a big day at her bakery.

i don't mind. You could arm yourselves with whatever you want. :icon_e_biggrin:

my van sits 7. 6 if the folks on the third row want a little space. here's the passenger list for now:

myself

Ray

Chris

Echo

Tommy

Ray

Chris

Rob (echomirage)

Eddie (imperialfish)

How many are you guys live near the Clifton Commons? I'm from Belleville and was curious, seems like a lot.

Oh an in response on how do I afford the gas for my Suburban? Easy, when I run over hybrids, I squeeze the gas out of them and recycle it into my tank. Tank....Literally and figuratively. On nice days I take the economy vehicle that gets around 40 MPG...My Harley.

10 bucks a head takes care of everything Tommy?

yeah. maybe even less. we'll play it by ear.

WoJo, as of now there will be 4 of us. If you want you can PM Tommy3rd and see if there's room or meet us there and we can all go down in multiple cars.

Wojo mentioned he is 90% sure he CAN'T make it.

I don't want to throw a wrench in the monkey-works at this late date, but wondered if you realized the following weekend will be NRA days at Cabela's. Big ad in the most recent NRA magazine (I saw it in American Rifleman - I presume it's in the others also), with coupons and other promotions. Just thought I'd mention it. How spontaneous can you guys be??

Sorry.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I don't want to throw a wrench in the monkey-works at this late date, but...

you just did. You suck! LOL :icon_mrgreen:

So, with Bob's info, are you guys sure you still want to go? I don't mind going next week, but if you all want to go the following week instead for more savings, I don't mind either.

you just did. You suck! LOL :icon_mrgreen:

So, with Bob's info, are you guys sure you still want to go? I don't mind going next week, but if you all want to go the following week instead for more savings, I don't mind either.

with coupons at cabelas comes ridiculously long check out lines and impossible long wait time for firearms from what i've heard. Just an FYI to think about

Yea ditto I get window. Ray you're sitting ****.

It's okay, I'll be in the rear with the gear. And when the bullets start flying, you girls in the front seat will be taken out first. Giving me enough time to pull out the Judge and the G19!

No matter what weekend we go, it's gonna be packed. This week it's a gun sale, next week it's hunting week, so on and so forth. I'm still going and I hope to see my fellow blasters there as well.

Also, maybe we can meet up at the buffet at noon? This we it can be a eat and greet as well!

with coupons at cabelas comes ridiculously long check out lines and impossible long wait time for firearms from what i've heard. Just an FYI to think about

Long lines I can understand as a problem. But who would actually buy firearms at Cabelas? I guess if you have a couple hundred dollars in points it might make sense. They are very proud of all their firearms.

4 days to go, I'm really lookin forward to this trip.

To sum up the multiple pages of chat:

we are meeting in the parking lot at 9am

we are also looking to break bread together at 12 at the buffet (great idea Ray)

someone correct me if I'm wrong.

See you all there:

Ron