StephanieSeven

Cabela's Meetup, Sat. 1/29/2011

4 days to go, I'm really lookin forward to this trip.

To sum up the multiple pages of chat:

we are meeting in the parking lot at 9am

we are also looking to break bread together at 12 at the buffet (great idea Ray)

someone correct me if I'm wrong.

See you all there:

Ron

This is right...

This is right...

Why don't we meet up at the Dunkin' Donuts on Route 61 at the base of the hill? It's in the same sort of shopping complex so you don't have to get back on the road or anything. Just run up the complex drive a few hundred yards to Cabelas. It's a small place so nobody will miss each other, and people can get a quick coffee and donut/flatbread/take a piss before shooting over to Cabelas. After a long drive from NJ.

Why don't we meet up at the Dunkin' Donuts on Route 61 at the base of the hill? It's in the same sort of shopping complex so you don't have to get back on the road or anything. Just run up the complex drive a few hundred yards to Cabelas. It's a small place so nobody will miss each other, and people can get a quick coffee and donut/flatbread/take a piss before shooting over to Cabelas. After a long drive from NJ.

sounds good to me.

I'm 6'7" and 380. I'm a little hard to miss

If your intention is to be a voyer we I'll be at the bass pro shop at noon on Saturday.

If you would like to join us and be part of a winning team we will be at the dunkin doughnuts in font of cabelas at 9 am on Saturday.

The decision is yours.

• Like 2

If your intention is to be a voyer we I'll be at the bass pro shop at noon on Saturday.

If you would like to join us and be part of a winning team we will be at the dunkin doughnuts in font of cabelas at 9 am on Saturday.

The decision is yours.

Game Set and Match

who is in tommy3rd's van. do we have enough rough?

Tommy is the driver, your riding shotgun, Me and Chris are in the back back on the 50 cal, Ed and Ryan are the wing men using the SAWs.

I don't know if this will help anyone or not.

I am coming fom Cape May County. I'll be picking up a friend who lives in North Philly then going from there. I have room for one more as long as it's not far out of my way. If someone from Ocean County, Atlantic County or the like wan to meet me at the GSP rest stop at mile 42 (Jimmie Leeds Road) I'll drive from there. Or something along the way.