Anyone ever use this FFL?

Found this FFL at FFLClick.com

Did anyone ever use them?

F&M Mill & Building Supply Co.

375 Getty Ave

Paterson, NJ 07513

phone: 973-279-2596

Hours: 3:00pm-8:00pm Mon.-Fri, Sat. by appointment

Transfer fee: Nics fee, proper sales tax plus $15.OO for each long gun or handgun

Found this FFL at FFLClick.com

Did anyone ever use them?

F&M Mill & Building Supply Co.

375 Getty Ave

Paterson, NJ 07513

phone: 973-279-2596

Hours: 3:00pm-8:00pm Mon.-Fri, Sat. by appointment

Transfer fee: Nics fee, proper sales tax plus $15.OO for each long gun or handgun

Nope. But that is the best price I have seen in this state. Go for it and let us know how it goes.

Yeah personally I'd rather pay a little more to stay the heck out of Patterson, lol.

It's not so much the money as the hours. True Value does it for only $35 total but they are only open until 5-ish. That would mean a day working from home for me just so I can pick it up. Not the biggest deal, but it's easier if I can go after work.

Personally, I wouldn't stop anywhere in Paterson unless I'm with someone armed (basically my LEO friends).

I would...recently had a great time with an old college buddy, Rutgers Newark after our annual fraternity dinner at the Brownstone. The dark side is always more exciting. ;)

Have you tried Jim at Action Shooter in Haledon? depending on where you're coming from you may have to drive thru Paterson... but only for like 5 minutes ;) He's open on Saturdays.. and stays open late-ish (7pm) a couple days a week.. i wanna say wed and friday, but could be wrong.

Have you tried Jim at Action Shooter in Haledon? depending on where you're coming from you may have to drive thru Paterson... but only for like 5 minutes ;) He's open on Saturdays.. and stays open late-ish (7pm) a couple days a week.. i wanna say wed and friday, but could be wrong.

It's only Wednesday (- yes I spoke to Jim.) But since I am buying new I am going to use True Value. Jim sounds like a good guy though.

It's only Wednesday (- yes I spoke to Jim.) But since I am buying new I am going to use True Value. Jim sounds like a good guy though.

He's open until 7pm on Wednesdays and Fridays. I don't mean to contradict you but I stop by there on Fridays on a regular basis after work and I only get out of work at 5 and it takes me about a half hour to get there fighting the 21 North traffic abortion at the 21-20-46-80-GSP merge. If you need him to stay later - just give a call, usually he will work with you (somewhat).

He can be a bit of a grouch. Don't take it personally.

I blame NJ, a poor economy and agent orange when he is a little crabby.

I blame Fox News... whenever he has that on the TV, he's grumpy. Last couple times I was there he had on Discovery or the Weather Channel, and he was actually quite pleasant :icon_e_biggrin:

Action is a shop with a small (mostly used) inventory, but he can order pretty much anything you want (NO AK-types). Anytime he's ordered anything for me, his prices have always been spot on.

I've never been to Tru-Value, but I believe he has no inventory and mostly does transfers.

F&M I've never heard of till this thread.

nicer neighborhood, i do laundry a block away. (its open 24/7) :icon_e_surprised:

It's a little sketchy over there :icon_lol: I drive thru Main St in Paterson to get there and then take a couple side streets that look like something out of The Wire... Jim's shop is actually on a relatively nice block.. but a couple blocks away.. well, I wouldn't wanna be there at night <_<

It's a little sketchy over there :icon_lol: I drive thru Main St in Paterson to get there and then take a couple side streets that look like something out of The Wire... Jim's shop is actually on a relatively nice block.. but a couple blocks away.. well, I wouldn't wanna be there at night <_<

the GPS's always tell people to drive thru the slums of Paterson, why? ex: taking Route 19 off the GSP or Rt 80 ALWAYS puts u right dab in the middle of DA HOOD! i always flank around the zombies, but I live on the OTHER SIDE of the MOAT!

I understand people have this perception of paterson...being some gun banging hoe of a city, but the reality is... paterson aint that bad. I went to school in Newark for a year and p-town don't even come close to the times i've wondered what the hell am i doing here.

I drive through Paterson regularly for work, and sometimes i have to stop there, honestly u guys sound like a bunch of little girls. It's not bad at all unless your in the projects, and there arent any reputable stores in the projects one would venture too. I've been to bars out there too and unless you park in a shady alley your fine. Like some one said this in on the Clifton side of paterson, some parts you cant even tell when you go into clifton. So reality wise, if theres something wrong with going to this part of paterson, you might want to steer clear of clifton too.

the GPS's always tell people to drive thru the slums of Paterson, why? ex: taking Route 19 off the GSP or Rt 80 ALWAYS puts u right dab in the middle of DA HOOD! i always flank around the zombies, but I live on the OTHER SIDE of the MOAT!

Same thing here.... except it dumps them onto rt.20, people always say we drove through the ghetto to get here...response... you drove on rt.20...hardly the ghetto.

Best business idea ever... a 24/7 laundromat with an attached shooting range.

You got that right.

I've seen laundromat/tavern's, and laundromat/gambling hall, and laundromat/gambling/tavern. But laundromat/shooting range/gun shop is a great idea!!