Regulator72

Florida CCW tracking

Lets say two weeks to be safe. They cashed on the 1st and i got it in my hands on the 13th.

trying to figure out if it will arrive before xmas.. lol

not that it even has to.. it is just one of those things that once you send for it.. it would be nice to have...

Got mine today as well..

Amazing, application. pictures, mailed to FL, returned a few weeks later, I can now carry concealed in 34 states, and it took less time than 2 PP's from my town, that I still don't have!!!

That would be funny if it wasn't so... well, not funny.

That would be funny if it wasn't so... well, not funny.

Tell me about it, I called about 2 weeks back to check and the girl said, "not sure you'll have them BEFORE the holidays, the state is very slow at getting back to us with the paperwork" :facepalm:

My friend who also did his the same time I did mine forgot to put his check in the envelope. I called the Dept. of Agriculture in Florida and they said it was fine. They would still process the app and when it got time for the payment part, they would send him a letter saying he forgot payment and he has 30 days to send in the payment so they can move forward.

I sure wish NJ was this nice!

My friend who also did his the same time I did mine forgot to put his check in the envelope. I called the Dept. of Agriculture in Florida and they said it was fine. They would still process the app and when it got time for the payment part, they would send him a letter saying he forgot payment and he has 30 days to send in the payment so they can move forward.

I sure wish NJ was this nice!

glad to hear you got yours in!

and yeah I hear you on them being nice.. I called a couple times the first time I was going to do this.. and they were always SUPER nice on the phone..

Sent Fla out December 1st..they cashed check on December 10th..I received permit today on December 28th..Still waiting on Utah ccw which was sent out by GFH November 16/17..Any news about Utah yet?

stever

Sent Fla out December 1st..they cashed check on December 10th..I received permit today on December 28th..Still waiting on Utah ccw which was sent out by GFH November 16/17..Any news about Utah yet?

stever

It took about 3 months for my utah to come back one year ago..