imperialfish

Remington UMC 9mm 500 rounds $81.47 Free Shipping

:icon_e_surprised: Must...fight...urge...to... hoard!!!

I hear you, I just received an order of 2 9mm value packs last week, and honestly, I'm good with 9mm.

But, the .45 ACP value pack is $99.00. Less $20, comes to $16 per 50 rds. That's also a good deal for those of us looking for that caliber.

In order to stop using credit cards, I opened an electric checking account that came with a mastercard, which is what I've been buying stuff with.

I went through the entire turkey day weekend without buying anything, until...20 minutes ago. Couldn't pass up 250 rds. of Remington .45 target ammo for $81.99 after discount (value pack $99). Bought some foot warmers for $1.99 as the filler. Must savor my favorite round and shoot only 100 at a time.

Interesting........ I used your code and bought 500 rounds of 9mm. The next day, Gander sent me my own promotion code. I went through all the BS, checked out with my new code and boom. No discount. I called Gander and they told me promotion codes are not applicable to ammunition. Congrats on your buy.

Wow that is a good price.

I just wish I could pay cash. Credit card gets noticed by the wife :icon_twisted:

same deal here :( maybe next time - looks like 9mm is sold out anyway. well, I'll be needing .45ACP pretty soon too :icon_e_wink: