Sign in to follow this  
sig2009

Some smokin' gun sales!

Dang. Those are good prices. I'm gonna bookmark this page.

S&W M&P15 optics ready for $650 is dang good.

Nick, I'd pass on that Bushy for 650. Save your pennies and buy an alloy AR. Trust me.

Nick, I'd pass on that Bushy for 650. Save your pennies and buy an alloy AR. Trust me.

He was talking about the Smith and Wesson ORC model for $650, which a lot of us have, and has proven to be pretty decent quality.

I'm more interested in the FS2000 only being $1500 though :icon_e_surprised:

• Like 1

Not the bushy - it's the S&W M&P15 Optics Ready. It's a good one - several members here have it.

I bought my S&W M&P 15 from Larrys as I said before and with a 4 power Millett DMS scope shoots 2" groups at 100 yards. Not bad for a 4 power scope. I love the rifle. I payed $699 this past year and he has them for $50 cheaper now. The other real deal is the S&W1911 45 ACP for $759.

I bought my S&W M&P 15 from Larrys as I said before and with a 4 power Millett DMS scope shoots 2" groups at 100 yards. Not bad for a 4 power scope. I love the rifle. I payed $699 this past year and he has them for $50 cheaper now. The other real deal is the S&W1911 45 ACP for $759.

Is this a local guy in NJ?

So, if you wanted to buy that S&W ORC AR-15... How would you get it to NJ and then make it NJ legal? Do you have it shipped to an FFL? They can't give it to you until it's made NJ legal, right? Do FFL's do the work to make it NJ legal? How much does the NJ legal conversion cost?

So, if you wanted to buy that S&W ORC AR-15... How would you get it to NJ and then make it NJ legal? Do you have it shipped to an FFL? They can't give it to you until it's made NJ legal, right? Do FFL's do the work to make it NJ legal? How much does the NJ legal conversion cost?

I'm wondering the same questions, anyone?

I'm wondering the same questions, anyone?

You need an FFL that also does some minor smithing. Our own PK90, here on the forum, fills those qualifications. He's an FFL and he can pin the stock, cut-off the bayonet lug and furnish, pin and weld a comp. I don't want to speak for him, so call or PM him and confirm this is so - but I believe others here have used him in that capacity.

Adios,

Pizza Bob