Bello

Sup

just found this forum from a guy on the brian enos forums been looking for a jersey gun forum hope all works out

im 32 i shoot i reload id like to join a team or comp anywhere been shooting since i was 12 all is good

im also in jersey city as of now if anyones close hit me up and what not ciao

thanks guys much appreciated i might try to hit up that bayonne shoot at 730 on tuesday.. i work in somerset franklin township to be exact where abouts is this range or shoot matches. just got done reloading another 300 rounds of 9mm

i work off mark street im a 14 year electrician working a site or two over there its in somerset but franklin township down the street from the high school

i work off mark street im a 14 year electrician working a site or two over there its in somerset but franklin township down the street from the high school

Oh man are you working on those new buildings that they tore down in the projects? I live right around the corner from there - off Van Dyke (In New Brunswick) - in the gated community...

Oh man are you working on those new buildings that they tore down in the projects? I live right around the corner from there - off Van Dyke (In New Brunswick) - in the gated community...

ya man its the PJ's alright lol maybe on a friday ill hang around and you can show me around the range or something

so i went tonight seen all you guys! kinda kept quiet i like to scope out my environment first! i was the shooter with yankee hat and grey jacket shooting in booth 5 i talked to 2 guys around 9 before i left next time ill introduce myself and hang out i was shooting my reloads through a brand new lone wolf 9mm barrel. man i really need to break it in

• Like 1

so i went tonight seen all you guys! kinda kept quiet i like to scope out my environment first! i was the shooter with yankee hat and grey jacket shooting in booth 5 i talked to 2 guys around 9 before i left next time ill introduce myself and hang out i was shooting my reloads through a brand new lone wolf 9mm barrel. man i really need to break it in

So now there's two of us wearing Yankee caps!

Oh that was you - I was the chinese guy who was in the port before you. Had to book a little early though.