DirtyDigz

.22LR - 2100rds + dry box - $69.99 at Cabelas

This is the ammo that GSG5's eat like candy at a better price per round than the 525 bulk packs at Wal Mart:

Federal Bulk .22 Long Rifle Ammunition

* Loaded with 36-gr. copper-plated hollow-point bullets

* Get a new Dry-Storage Box with each 2,100 rounds bought

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=735145

Here is a new Free Shipping code "2WFREE" Expires 03/24/2011 for those who missed out.... Have Fun!

Here's the math as I calculated it:

Cabelas (assuming free shipping) - $69.99 / 2100 rounds ~= 3.3 cents / round

Wal Mart in PA - $19.92 ($18.79 + 6% Tax) / 525 rounds ~= 3.8 cents /round

Factor in the free ammo box and having it delivered to your door instead of driving to PA and it's a no brainer.

I also estimate about $25 in psychological damage saved in not having to see the mustache again on the woman who usually runs the ammo counter at East Stroudsburg... :icon_e_surprised:

Yeah but all I really need is .22 so ill have to see if it is worth it to double up or something..

I ordered 2 boxes of 2100 and two $6.99 shirts for the girlfriend. $153.XX total.

BTW, another plus for Cabela's - they usually have some womens clothes on sale along with their ammo sales. Instead of getting the stink-eye from the GF when the ORM-D stickered box arrives, it's smiles all around. :icon_e_biggrin:

I had already bought a case a week ago or so, but I have shot through 1/3 of it in one weekend....so I bought 2 more! Free storage boxes, cheap prices, free shipping, and have yet to have a problem, sold. Picked up another speed loader for my tube mag as well. Now I am going to go through ammo even faster...

I started searching around to meet the 150 limit, and wound up placing a $430 order. :facepalm:

I also had a 400 and some odd dollar order then was able to resist when I realized there was only 200 on my card! It happens so fast you don't even know what hits you...

Is that on all orders or just over $150 like the last one?

-Scott

Scott its on any order over 150.... so you can put an order in for 150 and checkout. Next day or same day another order for 150 to get the free shipping... Remember the code lasts till 03/24