Sign in to follow this  
Old Glock guy

Another new guy

Greetings everyone! Love your forum. Lots of activity, lots of useful info. I've been lurking the last couple of days (after finding this forum on a Google search), so I decided to join the party.

I'm in North Jersey (Passaic County), and while my handle says "old guy," that refers to my age, not my handgun experience. I've owned a Glock 23 for just a few months, which I've finally gotten around to taking to the range a bit in the last month or so. It's been fun, so after doing some reading, I applied for a few more handgun purchase permits. I intend to get a Glock 19, and that's as far as I've planned.

I look forward to joining in on some of your lively discussions.

Wow, thanks for the enthusiastic greeting! Looks like I'm not even the newest person on here anymore.

Listen you dusty old codger. Some of us will be at CR tomorrow morning. I'll be the old guy with the pink carnation.

No really brown F150 I'll be splitting between the 100yd rifle and pistol range. I'll have the chrono at the pistol range.

If you are around say hello.

Frank