Col. Mortimer

2x4 Matches at Cherry Ridge, Last match: October 15th, 8:30AM to 3:00PM

Any point in doing this with a 9mm? Seems like I'll need three hits for every one hit with a .45.

I was able to take down the stake w/ 9mm... but you will be at a disadvantage to the .45cal guys.

Voodoodaddy and I look forward to defending and retaining our title as fastest team.

However one of us will not be able to make the 1st event. So we are looking (internally) for a partner who can compliment our shooting awesomeness!

Hrm... I will be in a wheelchair/on crutches for the April 30th match, and probably bored out of my mind... If I can get a ride up there(won't be able to drive) I'm IN!

If you can get you a$$ up there. I'll stick with ya a make sure you get around.

do you have to be there at 830 to register or can I come about an hour late? Also, is there going to be rimfire matches again? Just wondering about rimfire also how many mags would one need, I assume more than if it was 45 acp.

Chris

There is no registration. Just get on the waiting list and pay your $3.00. I don't know if there will be a rimfire match. It depends on how many people bring their rimfires. We usually have one. The rimfire matches use 1x3's so you need four or five mags. Take your time and get good hits.

I wish I could shoot with you guys but have an all day course that I am starting that Saturday. It would be nice to break out the 45acp pin gun and shoot off some off brand ammo thats been gathering dust. Actually, all my shooting stuff has been gathering dust lately.

Voodoodaddy and I look forward to defending and retaining our title as fastest team.

However one of us will not be able to make the 1st event. So we are looking (internally) for a partner who can compliment our shooting awesomeness!