tony71

FNG from Mercer co.

Hello all,

A new guy from Lawrenceville saying hello. I came to this site and found so many great information. I was looking to pick up couple of pistols but didn't know any reputable person to deal with. Thanks to you guys and this site, I have just picked up G19 from Vinny and I am a happy camper. I shot 200 rounds through it without hany hiccups. A great guya and a great gun.

I am looking to join a club or a range near me and saw CRRC info on the range list. Any members from this forum who can sponsor me? I am looking to go to the monthly meeting in May.

Cheers,

Tony

Maksim,

Got you. It looked on their website the joining process seemed more selective and hard work. I will show up in May meeting. Thanks

Thank you everyone for the kind welcome

The process is not that bad. You have to go to two meetings.

What you really have to watch for though, is the rules. 5 rounds at the most in a handgun, rifle is single shot only. One 100 yard point for rifle, and that is shot through a tube.

Thank you guys.

Hi Andy, thank you for the info. I have read from other sites how strict the range officers are and all and I was sorta intimidated by shooting my ak at arm force range. Allright let me stop the girlscout talk. I will check it out.