Maksim

Falling skies Premier tonight at 9PM!

Bringing this thread back. Nice.

Excited for Season 3. Wifey loves the show.

Far better than walking dead.

Sorry I have to disagree. While Falling Skies is a good show the writing and acting on Walking Dead are superior.

Hehe.... Better? Let's say I like them both. But not better. Reason being.High percentage of the cast of Walking Dead is just that. Dead $50 a day stand ins. Not much script for the dead dudes and dudettes. Small group mostly fighting the dead and occasionally against each other. Plot involves just living and fighting. But hey, ya gotta love zombies right? FS, more people fighting for the same cause. Most actors human, rest animatronics or cgi... So more special affects, broader land areas, etc., better scripts, more subject matters, ex. spine thingies, saving others, ESP, language barriers, a force that fights back, missions, etc.

Sorry I have to disagree. While Falling Skies is a good show the writing and acting on Walking Dead are superior.
Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HDTypos courtesy Apple...

I loved season 1 of Walking Dead.  It was big, it had a plot, it had a purpose... then when they got to the CDC... it was not longer a show about Zombies, but a drama taking place and the zombies are there.  I understand it is trying to follow script and all... but Season 2, and the whole Farm thing could of just been deleted.

Falling Skies... it is about the people, but also about the whole big plot... Alients, the invasion, how, why etc.  Far more action and excitement too.

I loved season 1 of Walking Dead.  It was big, it had a plot, it had a purpose... then when they got to the CDC... it was not longer a show about Zombies, but a drama taking place and the zombies are there.  I understand it is trying to follow script and all... but Season 2, and the whole Farm thing could of just been deleted.

Falling Skies... it is about the people, but also about the whole big plot... Alients, the invasion, how, why etc.  Far more action and excitement too.

... and this is why your expectation were not continued to be met.  The Walking Dead was never meant to be a show about "the zombies".  It's a show that details what could occur after a particular type of apocalypse.  The writers and producers confirmed this many times the 1st and 2nd season.