Sign in to follow this  
ChrisJM981

Cherry Ridge Meetup Sunday 7/31

Okay since by the grace of god there aren't events at all the ranges at Cherry Ridge this Sunday. Match at 200/300 from 8-12 so it's not that bad. Looking to get people together for some pistol, silo, rifle, shotgun fun. We need members though to come guest people in. Please respond if you're interested.

So far we have:

ChrisJM981 (member)

Chris327 (member)

Oldschool (member) staying for a few hours.

Krdshrk

The entire Weinrich clan will probably be there on Sunday, but most likely around 10 or 11. If you guys are around, I'll find you.

Okay since by the grace of god there aren't events at all the ranges at Cherry Ridge this Sunday. Match at 200/300 from 8-12 so it's not that bad. Looking to get people together for some pistol, silo, rifle, shotgun fun. We need members though to come guest people in. Please respond if you're interested.

So far we have:

ChrisJM981 (member)

Chris327 (member)

Oldschool (member) staying for a few hours.

Krdshrk

At the boat, cant make it. Wish I could.

I'll be just up the road in Vernon, next to the State Park, on a hill overlooking Rt. 94, smashing clays with a 10 ga. black powder shotty. Wish I could be in two places at once! Be nice to meet with you guys and pump some lead into the ground from which it came! Maybe next time!

Have a great time!

Dave

pics or this didn't happen!

Wow Ray you must be one visual MOFO!

I was there pretty much all day. Saw Chris and Rick no one else.

Played w/ the two 22's I bought from Robot_Hell and had a ball, thanks Steve.

The bolt action shot 1 MOA or better, I ordered the mag catch needed to feed reliably.

I took the scope off of the semi-auto, drifted the sights and @ 50 yds was shooting a consistant 2" off hand.

The bolt gun is goung to my nephew Pat to upgrade his current 22. The semi stays with me as a just fun gun to shoot, tiny quick and reliable.

So I'm going home and call Pat to tell him I sighted his rifle(always do a function check before the kids get them) and he says maybe his mom can bring him to the range.

So...... I go home feed the dogs and back to the range.

Shot at the silo range with Pat and he loved his new 22. No transfer yet until the mag thing is straightened out. But he's learning well,

there were some failures to feed and the little **** did keep the muzzle in a safe direction until it was cleared. Always watch him out of the corner of my eye but I love to see kids learning firearms safety.

Overall a good day!

I was on the handgun range with Lynn for about an hour or so. First 2 slots on the left side. Got there around 10:30, was home eating lunch by one. It started getting too hot to be enjoyable. The range started getting crowded just as we were leaving. Quite a few guys with day passes for their female companions. I like seeing that. More women in the community is a good thing.

I was on the handgun range with Lynn for about an hour or so. First 2 slots on the left side. Got there around 10:30, was home eating lunch by one. It started getting too hot to be enjoyable. The range started getting crowded just as we were leaving. Quite a few guys with day passes for their female companions. I like seeing that. More women in the community is a good thing.

I saw your ugly face and lovely wife pass in the van. I waved but you unsociable bastard just drove by...