Dubhead88

New member from south river

hello everyone, im new to the forum as well as the firearm community. Ive recently picked up my FID and am pretty excited about it. No guns yet, im looking at safes first as i have a younger brother and dont want to take any chances. Im looking forward to learning alot and meeting some good people.

I grew up in South River and went to Willett School as well as the Jr. High. Nice town. Have relatives there on my Sister in-law's side. Nice Pizza Joint on Main Street.

have you ever had coffaros? its the street parallel to main street right after the PD great pizza.

I grew up in South River and went to Willett School as well as the Jr. High. Nice town. Have relatives there on my Sister in-law's side. Nice Pizza Joint on Main Street.

Hmmmmmmm. That explains a lot.............. ;)

I drive across the bridge and go to Camillos for pizza, sorry guys.

Hmmmmmmm. That explains a lot.............. ;)

I drive across the bridge and go to Camillos for pizza, sorry guys.

Where are they, I usually go to Angelo's on Main Street in Sayreville and they are pretty good, have you been there how do they compare?

Harry

Have not tried Angelos but do know of them. Camillo used to be right behind the WAWA at the base of the bridge, across the street from the Sportsman Center in that small strip mall. Now they are down the street going towards St. Stans, just a block or so from the Sportsman Center.

Arggggggg. You did the FID first without doing the PP's at the same time, bummer for you...........

Yes, that is the process, they have to do that check again. If you had applied for the PP's at the same time as the FID you would be all-set.

I made the mistake of only applying for 4 PP's with my FID and had my wife apply for only 2 PP's. I am now waiting for my next 6!

My buddy who does this for the SRPD said he has a BUNCH of app's on his desk, we're gonna be waiting for awhile. :(