Sign in to follow this  
PK90

Brevard County Sheriff's Office Raids Gun Conversion Manufacturer

"Brevard County Sheriff's Office Raids Gun Conversion Manufacturer"

Jonathan Arthur Ciener Arrested

ciener.jpg

First reported on BrevardTimes.com, the Brevard County Sheriff's Office raided a Cape Canaveral business located at 8700 Commerce Street at around 6:00 p.m. today. Public records show that the business located at this address is that of Jonathan Arthur Ciener, Inc., a company that advertises gun conversion kits on www.22lrconversions.com. On the Web, there appear to be several consumer complaints about www.22lrconversions.com. Jonathan Arthur Ciener was arrested and charged with schemes to defraud less than $20,000, which is a third degree felony.

I was thinking of order his conversion a couple of years ago. I decided against it after I saw the numerous complaints online about his non-existent customer service.

I was thinking of order his conversion a couple of days ago. I decided against it after I saw the numerous complaints online about his non-existent customer service.

Jonathan Arthur Ciener was arrested and charged with schemes to defraud less than $20,000, which is a third degree felony.

I just CANT hear that line enough........

ETA: it's been 50 minutes an im STILL Giggling over this..does that make me a bad man???

lol. Wow. I read this post on the phone, and the guy looked familiar, then I saw it again on the pc. LOL.

The guy was a douchebag. I met him at Shot Show along with some other forum members here, the guy was drunk, AT SHOT SHOW.

Nice! Think I ranted about it before, but I had an Ciener AR conversion and it was terrible. The rails were crooked and welds looked like high school shop class. Thankfully I got it through a vendor and not direct, so I got my money back. Looks like a good thing I did, too...

Heard horror stories about the guy, his ordering system sucks so I bought thru midway. It worked awesome. I did sell it though because I bought a Ruger MKIII. I got lucky.

I did read about a guy who went to his shop cuz he was getting dicked around and lived a few towns over or something. Pretty funny story if you google it.

lol. Wow. I read this post on the phone, and the guy looked familiar, then I saw it again on the pc. LOL.

The guy was a douchebag. I met him at Shot Show along with some other forum members here, the guy was drunk, AT SHOT SHOW.

He looks like a douchebag!!

• Like 1

It's kinda funny, but I don't know much about this guy except that when I was

researching conversion kits for my 1911 I kept running into how Ciener is a douche.

I guess this means there was a lot of truth in it.

It's kinda funny, but I don't know much about this guy except that when I was

researching conversion kits for my 1911 I kept running into how Ciener is a douche.

I guess this means there was a lot of truth in it.

Customer X: "Hi My name is."

JAC: " WTF do you want?"

Customer: " I have one of your kits, i broke the firing pin can I...?"

JAC " I dont sell parts buy another kit" Click

Customer :o

Add in assorted profanity by JAC.. I know of at LEAST 6-7 people that had some variation of that conversation with him..both in person and on the phone. How nobody ever punched the snot out of him i'll never know.