Maksim

CJRPC USPSA Sunday November 13th, 2011

Hoping for nice warm weather to shoot.

So who is in?

Central Jersey Rifle Pistol Club monthly USPSA Match.

November 13th, 2011

Yes

Maks

Tony357

Marl31

AS350Driver

vjf915

Pizza Bob

Raz-0

Maybe

Krdshrk (if he has a ride)

RecessedFilter

Crazyboy

as long as everyone helps out and match runs smoothly, just might make it. Where is the dinner?

Barnegat fire house on birdsall st.

I still have to go home 1st and then to the dinner, not leaving my pistol in the car at this fundraiser..

Bad match for a beginner?

No. CJ puts on great matches. This one may be especially suited to a beginner, as raz-o stated that due to pit maintenance, it would probably be shorter than usual. Probably same number of stages, just simpler / faster. Doesn't really matter, everyone has to start somewhere. Nice people and it looks like we may be able to field a NJGF squad. See you there.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Nick I know you're not terribly far from me. Bob and I are taking my car, and you're more than welcome to ride in the back seat. I have a 2 door, but I think if we scoot the seats up you should have more than enough room to lounge out.

Bad match for a beginner?

Jumping right into USPSA is definitely not for everyone. This match, and December's, should be easier than most because pit maintenance is limiting us to using the back berm only. IF you don't know what to do if your gun jams, then you probably want to start slower. If you can recognize and clear a jam, and keep the muzzle in a safe direction, then you might be up to it.

If you aren't, it's not like we'll tell you to never come back. We'll just DQ you, explain what you did wrong, and point you at something easier to get your feet wet. If you don't make it through safety check you even get your money back.

Does CJ run USPSA all year round??

Theoretically, yes. Practically, the weather usually cancels some matches (although with the reworked pits, drainage should be less of an issue this year), and getting through the year without the board's planning causing a problem is a realistic threat until they are done with all the construction.