Maksim

CJRPC USPSA Sunday November 13th, 2011

Nick I know you're not terribly far from me. Bob and I are taking my car, and you're more than welcome to ride in the back seat. I have a 2 door, but I think if we scoot the seats up you should have more than enough room to lounge out.

Thanks for the offer man, don't worry about it. I'll be up at my GF's in Linden. Even going up to New Brunswick from Ewing to go down to CJ is way out of the way. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing family stuff anyway.

If only the back berm can be used, this would be a good month for some classifiers. I think someone said that you can do 2 a year. Just an idea.

Would of been great, however there needs to be more than a 4 days notice. And considering there was a classifier at cj in September, and one last weekend at Shongum.... Would be pushing it. Personally would of liked it.

In any case, we do have the stages for this match, and will still be fun and exciting.

Thanks for the offer man, don't worry about it. I'll be up at my GF's in Linden. Even going up to New Brunswick from Ewing to go down to CJ is way out of the way. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing family stuff anyway.

Besides, even if you were free you'd have to shoot at Old Bridge since it's closer and you can get home quicker.

If only the back berm can be used, this would be a good month for some classifiers. I think someone said that you can do 2 a year. Just an idea.

Would of been great, however there needs to be more than a 4 days notice. And considering there was a classifier at cj in September, and one last weekend at Shongum.... Would be pushing it. Personally would of liked it.

In any case, we do have the stages for this match, and will still be fun and exciting.

Yeah we did one in september, and shongum just did one, and OB will be doing one in december at the indoor. So... not gonna happen.

What MIGHT happen is if I can get the classifier stages from the OB guys, I might put them in the december match for practice, but not for submission to USPSA.

I might also see if we can not tell you guys which one is getting submitted to mess with the sandbaggers.

Hopefully the Tangfolio isn't a CZ, those aren't very good guns.

Haha c'mon Ray! That's not what you thought when I was shooting holes inside holes with mine! Mwuahaha.

Ill see you everyone bright and early! Do we have a NJGF squad or what? Hoping to get there by 9 if I don't get lost.

• Like 1

Was great shooting with everyone and to connect a few more faces to names. Zardoz, awesome of you to make it too. Will be seeing you at the next match, only this time participating.

6 stages of fun, was a great mix of challenging stages, from short one way to shoot it, to run and gun, to a short stage that really makes you think of how to shoot it.

I had a blast today and met a lot of forum members, all great people (as I already knew). Raz-o, Maksim, Vlad: all outdid themselves again! Now I can't wait for the results! :)

Nik's stage was pure evil!

Brian

Brian, was awesome meeting you finally. Nik's stage was pure evil, although did get off 18 shots, 18 hits. On that second string, was about to pull the trigger when I hear the beep. Odds are, could of shot it in time.

Only 2 folks on our squad got to take a shot after the reload, Rori and Val, but both missed the shot.

Great seeing everyone as always and great meeting new faces!

I shot some stages awesome and others just ok. I struggled through Maks' stage, my 115gr 9mm factory loads just did NOT want to knock the poppers down so each one took about 3-4 shots to fall over...then my frustration carried and I rushed through the rest of it and got 1 Mike.

Nik's stage was evil but so much fun! I didn't do too bad, although I didn't get in a reload on the second string

Bryan (possibly Brian B. on here, I forget?) reloaded and got off 4 shots on Nik's stage second string. Damn was that some fast shootin!

Oooh oooh, before I forget...

Big Big Big thank you for all the folks on the squad today, we got broken up into two. Thank you all for making it run smooth and for helping pasting and setting targets. Was amazed how quickly we got through 6 stages.

Tosser, hope you enjoyed your day gaming. Pretty soon you are going to need a shirt.

AS350, thank you for taking the videos, totally left the camera in the office.

Tony357, great seeing you as usual, hope you made it to your benefit dinner in time. =)

All three of you guys, thank you for coming out early and helping setup the stage.

Marlon, Ryan, and 'company, great seeing with you guys again and in the past few matches.

'Dres, Vic, Pizza bob, great seeing you again even though we were not squadded.

Brian B, thanks for the tips. =) and pleasure meeting you once again.

Vlad (Vlad G) and Matt (Raz-o)thank you again on behalf of everyone busting your butts to put on another great match.

so each one took about 3-4 shots to fall over...

I counted 5 RAPID hits on the activator, completely unnecessary. It also took me two shots to knock it down. We were also both shooting factory ammo....that popper NEEDED to be calibrated.

I counted 5 RAPID hits on the activator, completely unnecessary. It also took me two shots to knock it down. We were also both shooting factory ammo....that popper NEEDED to be calibrated.

You can always call for the MD to come over and take a shot with certified minor ammo. If it don't fall it don't count. Keep in mind though, that not all factory ammo hits minor.

Not all factory ammo makes powerfactor. Most 115 factory will not pf. We ran a bunch through the chrono at Old Bridge. Popper might of come out of calibration, but those shooting on our squad, besides one or two, did not have issues, and most were hitting low. You have to hit the popper in the center of the plate. (or when done, call for calibration).