jcerillo70

defamation of character by local Police...

So, im on a date with a girl 2 nights ago.Towards the end of our visit together we were sitting in her car outside of a Dunkin Doughnuts around 11pm. Everything was going great, and Fun.

So a Local officer pulls up to her car, i roll down the window and turn on the interior lights and say hello with a big smile. He starts questioning, the whole 9 yards. >>In between every question he kept asking "So where's the weed at?" We laughed it off at first, but then i recognized this guy. I sold him a Roush Mustang a while back at Sansone so i re-introduced myself to him and he kinda blew me off after everything i did for him, then asked me when did i start drinking tonight...Meanwhile i dont drink.

When i sold him his mustang, he was bragging about how he pulled his brother in law over for DUI and beat him senseless for mouthing off to him.And hw he writes the most tickets in our town. So now i know what im dealing with...

So then he starts talking to the girl. He said "So what are you doing here late at night with NEEDLEDICK over here"

I never get mad, EVER. But that really made me upset. To me that is the definition of defamation of character! I left, and he ended up sitting there talking to the girl for 2 hours in the parking lot after i left.

Apparently im a junkie and a needledick...I didnt know!

you did the right thing by just keeping cool and leaving, probably the only thing you could do would be to maybe go over to the station and write in a formal complaint?

I think if i did, he would have it out for me. My friends Dad works with him and its just embarrassing now. It took alot to not say anything back to him... Karma always prevails though

Was he on duty?

yup. The best was he had his hand on his gun and told the girl "I bet i can hit that bottle from here"

I said with a Glock 23? lol

"You dont know about guns kid" <----- (In my head)Your talking to the wrong guy about pistols sir :onthequiet:

Sounds like I.A.S

More commonly known as Intermittent A$$hole Syndrome.

The sydrome is fairly common among management personnel and security and law enforcement officers.

Some people with I.A.S. believe themselves to be very funny, and infact some truly are. Contact with customers or the public in general tends to exacerbate symptoms and increase the frequency and intensity of outbreaks.

Treatment is still in development.

yup. The best was he had his hand on his gun and told the girl "I bet i can hit that bottle from here"

I said with a Glock 23? lol

"You dont know about guns kid" <----- (In my head)Your talking to the wrong guy about pistols sir :onthequiet:

Our pd use to have a cop like this.. Unfortanatly it is very hard to get rid of a cop doing this but he will adventually screw up..complaints need to be filed though or it will be shrugged off..

Our pd use to have a cop like this.. Unfortanatly it is very hard to get rid of a cop doing this but he will adventually screw up..complaints need to be filed though or it will be shrugged off..

Im gonna have to, its not right to do that to people.

Aslo i went ahead with the purchase you suggested ;)

makes your blood boil, huh?

One day he'll end up doing it to a hot headed criminal and he'll get shot...Then the brothers in blue will be pissed, wanting the legislators to pass stricter gun laws.

Real nice.

The best thing to do is file a complaint. Guys like that give cops a bad reputation

• Like 2

So, im on a date with a girl 2 nights ago.Towards the end of our visit together we were sitting in her car outside of a Dunkin Doughnuts around 11pm. Everything was going great, and Fun.

So a Local officer pulls up to her car, i roll down the window and turn on the interior lights and say hello with a big smile. He starts questioning, the whole 9 yards. >>In between every question he kept asking "So where's the weed at?" We laughed it off at first, but then i recognized this guy. I sold him a Roush Mustang a while back at Sansone so i re-introduced myself to him and he kinda blew me off after everything i did for him, then asked me when did i start drinking tonight...Meanwhile i dont drink.

When i sold him his mustang, he was bragging about how he pulled his brother in law over for DUI and beat him senseless for mouthing off to him.And hw he writes the most tickets in our town. So now i know what im dealing with...

So then he starts talking to the girl. He said "So what are you doing here late at night with NEEDLEDICK over here"

I never get mad, EVER. But that really made me upset. To me that is the definition of defamation of character! I left, and he ended up sitting there talking to the girl for 2 hours in the parking lot after i left.

Apparently im a junkie and a needledick...I didnt know!

I guess I don't understand why you'd even go out of your way to roll down the window and turn on the light and start a conversation with him. At the time, you had no idea who he was, so what was your motivation? If I were him, I'd probably be thinking that some j*rkoff was trying to be a wisea** or something and may have reacted the same way to you as he did. I'm assuming that it wasn't until you reminded him that you had already met, that he started busting your balls.

• Like 2

I guess I don't understand why you'd even go out of your way to roll down the window and turn on the light and start a conversation with him. At the time, you had no idea who he was, so what was your motivation? If I were him, I'd probably be thinking that some j*rkoff was trying to be a wisea** or something and may have reacted the same way to you as he did. I'm assuming that it wasn't until you reminded him that you had already met, that he started busting your balls.

Just so he wouldn't feel in danger and intimidated. I always make sure my hands are visible and he can see me clearly. I know if i was an officer, i would be very appreciative of someone doing this for me. but i guess not.

• Like 1

who takes a girl on a date to dunkin doughnuts, you must be also be cheap

lol thats where i had my car parked. I like to think of myself as being personally responsible for re-stimulating the economy. Far from Cheap lol

If that happened to me I wouldn't tell anyone.

who takes a girl on a date to dunkin doughnuts, you must be also be cheap

lol thats where i had my car parked. I like to think of myself as being personally responsible for re-stimulating the economy. Far from Cheap lol

Wow- you really dont get mad!

File a complaint and have it on record............there have been cases where LEO's have used their authority on women also......Bad Stuff....especially the name calling.......and you have a witness........the girl you were with. No LEO that I know would ever want to be catagorized with that creep.

• Like 1

Just so he wouldn't feel in danger and intimidated. I always make sure my hands are visible and he can see me clearly. I know if i was an officer, i would be very appreciative of someone doing this for me. but i guess not.

Why? You weren't being pulled over right? He prob just came to stuff himself with some more donuts and you acted submissive to him for no reason. He's a bully and bullies key right into that type of behavior and pounce all over it. I have said it before 100 times and I'll say it again 100 times.... DON'T TALK TO THE POLICE. You might be friendly, but you are not their friend. Especially when they are on duty. There is almost never anything that can be gained from talking to the police. By the way the chick is a slut.

• Like 2