MarkWVU02

North Jersey meet-up

Don't see what the headache is...we'll meet around 9 at the Copper Mine. I was stating if anyone was worried about eating we could order food. I figured most would eat before the 7:30 meeting so afterwards we could get together at a bar close to the meeting.

You can easily beat Guiness on tap...check out the tap list at the Copper Mine. He gets the best, rarest beers in Jersey.

Sounds good, how are we going to identify each other at the NJ2AS meeting or at the mine?

Here's the current tap list at the Copper Mine...1 or 2 of these could change by Wednesday. He also has plenty of bottles, wine, and a full bar.

dogfish head chicory stout

troegs mad elf 2010

harpoon vermont spruce tip

dogfish head indian brown

dogfish head palo santo

sierra nevada celebration

dogfish head ta henket

ramstein winter wheat 2010

oskar blues mamas little yella pils

dogfish head theobroma

dogfish head immort ale

boulder never summer

fegleys rude elf

dogfish head my antonia

+southampton double white

dogfish head midas touch

+bear republic mach 10 imp. ipa

wolavers alto gracia 

dogfish head faithfull

+river horse tripel horse

("+" means most recently tapped)

There's also a parking lot behind the bar, so parking is no problem.

Here's the current tap list at the Copper Mine...1 or 2 of these could change by Wednesday. He also has plenty of bottles, wine, and a full bar.

I tried the DFH midas touch last week, it wasn't bad. A little sweet for me, but a good beer. On weeknights there is usually some kind of special as well, one or more of the beers will be a dollar off the regular price. I have no idea what it will be on Wednesday.

I tried the DFH midas touch last week, it wasn't bad. A little sweet for me, but a good beer. On weeknights there is usually some kind of special as well, one or more of the beers will be a dollar off the regular price. I have no idea what it will be on Wednesday.

I can't wait to try this year's Boulder Never Summer. Last year it was great.

You can easily identify me. I'll be wearing a very beat up WVU hat (Let's Go Mountaineers! Haha).

Hmmm.. 9pm copper mine i will be there wednesday the 11th wearing my virginia cavaliers hat! hahahaha

I should also be there and up for drinks afterwards.

I will be wearing green with shamrocks

> how are we going to identify each other at the NJ2AS meeting or at the mine?

How about at the start or end of the meeting, Franks ask for a show of hands for forum members and directs all NJGF'ers to meet "over there in the corner"

Pete

Sounds good...looking forward to meeting everyone tonight

For those not going to the meeting but planning on meeting up, the address of the bar is 323 Ridge Road, North Arlington. It's on the corner of Ridge and Crystal (Right across from the cemetary entrance). Grey building with blue awning, parking behind it off Crystal St.

It's about a 5 minute drive from the meeting so I'll give everyone directions at the meeting that need them. It's only one turn so shouldn't be hard.

Great meeting and a great after meet, nothing but great guys at Copper Mine. Well ok so it was only Mark and I at Copper Mine, but we recruited a new member for the boards and I still stand by my nothing but great guys statement :D

damn i went before the meeting and didnt like it to much the coppermine, so i headed out to the city lounge in lyndhurst lol where my boy owns the bar

sorry lol they were so stuck on the coppermine!

I'm sorry I picked a bar that was close to the meeting, has tables for a bunch of us to sit at, has a chill atmosphere, and has the best tap list in NJ. Actually it's the top rated beer bar in NJ according to Beer Advocate. Kevin and I had a good time and even recruited a new member for the forum...heck even one of the bartenders is a fellow gun enthusiast.

Next time I'll be sure to pick a below average bar with a crappy tap list to make you happy...then again that's where you ended up anyway.