MarkWVU02

North Jersey meet-up

Copper Mine is literally an easy 3 minute drive from the meeting. Your call guys. Copper mine or Rutt's? I'm cool with whatever although I'd rather see us spend our money at the copper mine. Vito is a real cool guy and a local business man. I like supporting him.

How about Jiggs Music Saloon on Route 23N in Butler?

Close to 287 and 10 minutes from rte 80 and 46. The food is great there and cheap. They have a $10 sizzling steak with fries and rings that rocks. Full bar of course and the bartenders pour hard drinks like they hate the owners.

Copper Mine is literally an easy 3 minute drive from the meeting. Your call guys. Copper mine or Rutt's? I'm cool with whatever although I'd rather see us spend our money at the copper mine. Vito is a real cool guy and a local business man. I like supporting him.

Agreed. Straight down the Belleville turnpike/Route 7 left on ridge road, arrive at coopermine on left.

Be careful - you might have an "executive decision" made for you, lol ;)

Haha. Trying to keep this as civil as possible. There's a meeting that a lot of people are going to. Might as well choose a place close to the meeting. I'm all for people coming up with ideas for and planning future meetups wherever they want. I'm game to travel and try some new places out. If I were to make the decision I'd pick Copper Mine (friend of mine, great beer, close to meeting) but I'm cool with whatever people want to do.

im just gonna go to wee wilies on ridge in lyndhurst my friend is the bar tender this is a headache :onthequiet: cant beat guiness on tap !

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wee-Willies/112004338870339?sk=wall

Don't see what the headache is...we'll meet around 9 at the Copper Mine. I was stating if anyone was worried about eating we could order food. I figured most would eat before the 7:30 meeting so afterwards we could get together at a bar close to the meeting.

You can easily beat Guiness on tap...check out the tap list at the Copper Mine. He gets the best, rarest beers in Jersey.