Maksim

Daily humor thread

A farm boy accidentally overturned his wagonload of corn. The farmer who lived nearby heard the noise and yelled over to the boy, "Hey Willis forget your troubles. Come in and visit with us. I'll help you get the wagon up later."

"That's mighty nice of you," Willis answered, "but I don't think Pa would like me to."

"Aw come on boy," the farmer insisted.

... "Well okay," the boy finally agreed, and added, "but Pa won't like it."

After a hearty dinner, Willis thanked his host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know Pa is going to be real upset."

"Don't be foolish!" the neighbor said with a smile. "By the way, where is he?"

"Under the wagon."

A trucker was driving his fully loaded rig to the top of a steep hill.

Just as he was starting down the equally steep other side, he noticed a man and a woman lying in the centre of the road, making wild and passionate love.

In total disbelief, he blew his air horn several times as he was bearing down on them.

He realised that they were not going to stop or get out of his way,so he slammed on h...is brakes and stopped just inches from them.

Furious, he got out of the cab and walked to the front of the truck.

He looked down at the two, still in the road, and yelled, "What the hell's the matter with you two? Didn't you hear me blowing the horn? You could have been killed!"

Eventually, the man looked up at the truck driver, obviously satisfied and not too concerned and said, "Look, I was coming, she was coming, and you were coming. You were the only one with brakes."

The @sshole stretcher...

A guy gets pulled over for speeding one morning. After the cop asks him for his documents he asks why the driver was driving so fast.

"I'm running late for work officer" he replied

"What do you do that's so important that you have to speed down the highway endangering the lives of the other motorists?" asks the cop

"I'm an @sshole stretcher" the man replies

Obviously the cop is interested so he asks "What does an @sshole stretcher do?"

"Well," replies the man "every morning I get an @sshole and I work with it all day until its stretched to be 6 foot"

Confused the cop asks "what do you do with a 6 foot @sshole?"

"I give him a gun and a badge and tell him to go pull people over"

• Like 1