Maksim

Daily humor thread

Don't know if this would be considered "humorous" by all of you but it's a really whacky hockey goal that happened recently (who'd a thunk I'd be posting hockey stuff!?!?).

Don't know why the first 15 seconds show up messed up, but you can see the replay. Player shoots, hits another player, it bounces into the boards behind the net, pops up, goalie turns around, puck comes down, hits goalie in the chest and puck goes in the net.

Physics is a really funny thing sometimes.

An elderly lady was well-known for her faith and for her boldness in talking about it. She would stand on her front porch and shout "PRAISE THE LORD!"

Next door to her lived an atheist who would get so angry at her proclamations he would shout, "There ain't no Lord!!"

Hard times set in on the elderly lady, and she prayed for GOD to send her some assistance. She stood on her porch and shouted "...PRAISE THE LORD. GOD I NEED FOOD!! I AM HAVING A HARD TIME. PLEASE LORD, SEND ME SOME GROCERIES!!"

The next morning the lady went out on her porch and noted a large bag of groceries and shouted, "PRAISE THE LORD."

The neighbor jumped from behind a bush and said, "Aha! I told you there was no Lord. I bought those groceries, God didn't."

The lady started jumping up and down and clapping her hands and said, "PRAISE THE LORD. He not only sent me groceries, but He made the devil pay for them. Praise the Lord!" :D

Yet, the Hollywood elite are amongst the most vocal supporters of controls like 10-round mag limits.

Actors and actresses should act and shut up, after all acting is just them pretending to be someone they are not so what kind of credibility do they have in the first place??