Maksim

Daily humor thread

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came up: fireman, mechanic, businessman, salesman... and so forth.

However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men, and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," the boy said. "He works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to get Obama re-elected, but it is just too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids."

• Like 2

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's

to spending the rest of me Life, between the legs

of me wife !"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best

... toast of the night !

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the

prize for the Best toast of The night."

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"

John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife." "Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking

buddies on the street Corner. The man chuckled

leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other

night at The pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit

surprised myself. You know, he's only been in

there twice in the last four years. Once I had to pull him by the ears to make him come, and the other time he fell

asleep".

My sense of humor does not reach all audiences. I thought it was funny because we are comparing and contrasting how other countries deal with illegal immigrants combined with our countries economic status. Political jokes are always a sensitive subject.

My sense of humor does not reach all audiences. I thought it was funny because we are comparing and contrasting how other countries deal with illegal immigrants combined with our countries economic status. Political jokes are always a sensitive subject.

The ironic part is I literally agree with every single word of it. I just didn't laugh...and that offended me :D

*Disclaimer* I do not advocate nor participate in the practice of assaulting the female gender. I preach tolerance and calm headed assertiveness at any turn I can *Disclaimer*

snooki.gif

But if there were ever a broad that needed a STFU sandwich....^^

Looks like he got two for one.. I heard he snook that one in their!!