blksheep

Anyone else watch Hickok45 on youtube?

I think hickok is so likable because hes a older guy that can feel like your friend or grandpa, but also hes just a school teacher that likes guns and he doesn't make himself out to be anything else. Nutnfancy on the other hand seems to carry himself too high sometimes, he also gets too tacticool for alot of peoples liking. I can understand doing drills on target shooting however you don't have to dress like your getting dropped in Iraq.

Hickok45 and Iraqveteran8888 are my favorite YouTube gun guys. Both have a nice way about them and I like their viewpoints. sometime last year I stumbled upon a funny Hickok45 YouTube video I was never able to find again. It may have even been a promo for his station, anyway it was hilarious. He was pulling guns out of his appliances, car air cleaner and everywhere and then he went to his famous range and did what he does. Love them gongs...

Gotta love Hickok45! He's got this ability to rise above the other gun related youtube goofballs. I'm also a big fan of Pete over at the armory channel. He's another down to earth guy.

pete is def a good dood, i like his humor also.

i like hickock alot, he tells everything straight and is a damn good shot

I'd love to see both Hickok45 and brandon401401 in a contest shoot-out. Both those boys can SHOOT but I do think Brandon has the edge. For reviews, Hickok45 can't be beat though and even though he's a big fan of Glocks (especially the compact and sub-compact models) he is fair and open minded when reviewing guns from other manufacturers too.

Hickok45 is the man.. But FPSRussia takes the cake in being over the top. I wonder where he gets (or how he affords) all the stuff that he has / uses? Case in point - he blew up a perfectly working minivan...!!! :girlwacko:

I just watched one where FPS had a glock in a brick of ice. Shot it with his kimber to break it out of the ice. Shot the glock directly with the kimber to try to unfreeze it. Then stuck it in a fireplace. Then blew it up with explosives.

Hickok is awesome. FPSrussia though... he strikes me more like all those TV shows with guns where they constantly blow stuff up to keep people's attention. If I wanted to watch a Michael Bay movie while watching a firearms video... I'd just watch a Michael Bay movie.

This guys channel was great but then he just disappeared.

Hickok is a great channel. I like channels where they do a

lot of shooting.

He stopped doing video's for some unknown reason. Even though his camera was a cheapo with bad images, his editing was good and the shooting was cool.

I just watched one where FPS had a glock in a brick of ice. Shot it with his kimber to break it out of the ice. Shot the glock directly with the kimber to try to unfreeze it. Then stuck it in a fireplace. Then blew it up with explosives.

Did it still shoot?