I'll be heading there that day and strapping on an empty holster to show my support.

Hopefully they have plain coffee. I only went there once and I left aggravated. I was in center city on a job building a fancy high rise condo building (the symphony house) and there was a Starbucks on the corner. I'll I wanted was a coffee. They had a hard time comprehending that and After that I walked a block to a lunch cart. I prefer wawa and dunkin. I absolutely love my keurig with dd k-cups.

. I'll I wanted was a coffee. They had a hard time comprehending that and After that I walked a block to a lunch cart. I prefer wawa and dunkin. I absolutely love my keurig with dd k-cups.

Gotta love a place where the secret hand shake is some pretentious Italian words and an extra buck fifty for some coffee.

I like the Starbucks and guns t-shirt but I'm never going to go back after the 14th. I think a nice Glock shirt that I can wear afterward will be a good investment. I can afford it because I use the free coffee machine at work.

I don't know what all the bashing is about. A cup of drip coffee at Starbucks costs about the same as anywhere else. Plus, the staff understands "small, medium and large." It's not like they'll spit on you for asking for a medium cup of drip, black or with room for milk. In fact, they'll smile and say "$2.05, please."

Better, yet, if you want some "skinny, frappa mappa, chai, machiato," they have the staff that can provide that product, too! It's funny how all you "free marketers" bash a place that's done such a great job of succeeding in a nearly totally OPEN/FREE market. Engage in hypcricy much?

I'll be at Starbucks on the 14th. Open your minds, and you might go back after the 14th.

• Like 3

I don't know what all the bashing is about. A cup of drip coffee at Starbucks costs about the same as anywhere else. Plus, the staff understands "small, medium and large." It's not like they'll spit on you for asking for a medium cup of drip, black or with room for milk. In fact, they'll smile and say "$2.05, please."

Better, yet, if you want some "skinny, frappa mappa, chai, machiato," they have the staff that can provide that product, too! It's funny how all you "free marketers" bash a place that's done such a great job of succeeding in a nearly totally OPEN/FREE market. Engage in hypcricy much?

I'll be at Starbucks on the 14th. Open your minds, and you might go back after the 14th.

^^ +1000000

I've never had a problem ordering a large black coffee from Starbucks and never got any pretentiousness from the staff.

• Like 1

I like coffee with balls. Get a large iced coffee add 3 splenda. No milk. Dunkin Donuts looks/tastes watered down. If you don't like heavy roast get a Breakfast Blend if it's brewing or the Blonde roast. The 14th is Valentine's Day. I'm curious if that's a typically slow day for Starbucks. It would make sense for those fools to protest on that day so they can spin the lower sales as a successful boycott. I ordered an I love guns & coffee shirt. I might wear an empty holster as well...

• Like 2

If you go their web page, you'll quickly learn that they consider NJ one of the states where Starbucks peddles the NRA's pro gun message by allowing concealed carry.

What would their ad sound like? "Serving ALL concealed carriers statewide (all 1400 of them)!"

^^ +1000000

I've never had a problem ordering a large black coffee from Starbucks and never got any pretentiousness from the staff.

Then things have changed, a lot. Must have been when the stock tanked and they revamped their image to stay alive in the new economy- Back when their "venti" was $5.

I am glad they have changed that because I can tell you for sure that that was not how they rolled where I lived.

And honestly, $2.05 is still too much for a cup of coffee.

How about a supporting cite? I seem to remember a sbux campaign to send the troops coffee and I certainly am unaware of any non-support of the military. Enlighten us.

I have gone to Starbucks while in uniform and have received coffee or whatever I have ordered free multiple times.

I've yet to meet a person that likes strong, black, no sugar coffee and says Starbucks coffee sucks. That's the way I like it, and Starbucks coffee kicks a**. I don't like their employees, their BS, and not very fond of their clientelle, but their coffee is very good.

I haven't been to a Starbucks in probably a couple years. I've had their coffee from a grocery store bag a only few times over that period. But, on the 14th, I will open carry there and buy me some good coffee. And buy a few bags to bring to work for the kids to brew up and drink.

Good for Sbux. Then again, pro gun or anti gun, they are a corporation, they can do anything they want that is legal.

So Sbux is getting hammered for being pro gun, weren't they just hammered for being anti gun a few months ago?

Btw, for sbux, it is not just about the coffee. Much like Apple and their products. If I have time to kill, I will go to Sbux, grab a Venti Caramel Latte lite, Skim, 2 Splenda, sit my butt down in the comfy chair, and work on whatever it is, or have a business meeting.

Not going to have one at Dunkin. =)

For the same reason you go to a Bar. its the social aspect, at least for most of us.

Good taste Maksim, that's what I get.

Well, as if I need an excuse to get a Vente Carmel Frap. I may be a conservative college student, but as a college student, I do love me a starbucks. :D

I've yet to meet a person that likes strong, black, no sugar coffee and says Starbucks coffee sucks. That's the way I like it, and Starbucks coffee kicks a**. I don't like their employees, their BS, and not very fond of their clientelle, but their coffee is very good.

Me. It tastes burned.

But tuesday will be a good day to try the new Blonde roast.