bobtimmons

Bank robber shoots himself in the foot (literally)

Oh, those lousy Tauron semis. Should have stuck with a revolver.

I wonder if they would have considered him a youth in this country for statistic reporting,etc.

Oh, those lousy Tauron semis. Should have stuck with a revolver.

I wonder if they would have considered him a youth in this country for statistic reporting,etc.

It was a revolver!!!

He had a gun in each hand while cocking the revolver he dropped the hammer and karma took over..

The best part is the three of them walking out and this idiot trailing behind limping...

It was a revolver!!!

He had a gun in each hand while cocking the revolver he dropped the hammer and karma took over..

The best part is the three of them walking out and this idiot trailing behind limping...

Tony- It looked like he had a pistol in his right hand that went off...

Tony- It looked like he had a pistol in his right hand that went off...

Watch the section they show him shooting himself in the foot behind the glass window, big silver revolver right hand, pistol in left hand.

Thats great!!1 I could watch him limping out the door all day..

I name this guy Wiley Coyte!!! Was that an Acme revolver..HAHAHAHA

Watch the section they show him shooting himself in the foot behind the glass window, big silver revolver right hand, pistol in left hand.

Thats great!!1 I could watch him limping out the door all day..

I name this guy Wiley Coyte!!! Was that an Acme revolver..HAHAHAHA

Damned- That's not what I see.

Some eye witness Hey!!!

Epic. Looks like his finger was on the trigger while he cocked it into Single Action, bang.

I wonder where in Parana county it was. Usually a really nice area of Brazil. Visited there a few years ago.

Could be Curitiba... but then again, Parana is a big state... so it could be anywhere. Were you there to see the Iguacu falls? I spent a lot of time in Brazil, and pretty much seen most of the country... Beautiful country, and great culture and people... but unfortunately crime is pretty high there. Bank robberies are a pretty common occurence in Brazil.

this is as bad as the bank robber in west paterson few years ago he robbed the bank and then told the teller to call him a cab lol she calls the cops instead and told him its on the way what a moron this guy and that.