Cemeterys Gun Blob

NIMBY in South Jersey upset by Gun Shop

Double :facepalm: :facepalm:

She doesn't like guns so the store should close and several persons' livelihoods should be thrown away because of it?

Well, I don't like books, so she should be limited to no more than one per year (once she gets the requisite licenses) and I want all the book stores out of my town. Oh, and she can write all the books she wants, but they are limited to 15 pages.

• Like 2

Oh NO!!! Not a gun shop within plain sight of an elementary school. What about the chil'ren?? How can we let this happen? The poor, impressionable kiddies must be protected from ever thinking about guns. That could lead to obscene thoughts of freedom, self-sufficiency and independence.

We must prevent individualism at any cost!

We must draw our line in the sand somewhere, and Merchantville will be our Waterloo!!!

It embarrasses me that I come from the same place that she does. Brooklyn sure has changed since then.

• Like 1

The rayco guys are good good guys, and if you weren't looking for that shop you would almost never see it. Me and my buddy blew past it twice trying to get there

x2, Rayco is less than 400yards from my front door and it took me almost 3 months to realize they were there.

I've been to Rayco a couple of times, although the only thing I've bought there was a 1911 magazine. Their selection of handguns isn't very large, but it's a very small store and from what I understand, they are selling guns so fast that they can't keep anything in stock anyway. They are a good alternative to Hague's. Smaller, friendlier. Way less of a "Cop Vibe" than Hagues and the new Lawman store nearby.

Gary and Ray are good guys. I would go more often if their business hours were later (they close at 5 on weekdays).

Maybe Ill open a free health clinic by her house that gives homeless people and drug addicts new clean syringes,food and a place to just hang around, maybe she would like that better.

Don't forget the condoms for the kids. They like to make water balloons out of them.

• Like 1

I might go visit Rayco this week. Toss a little business their way just to rub it in this woman's face.

I like the one quote at the bottom, "And what kind of town do you want your town to appear to be?" The answer to that question is simple. An American town.

Somebody ought to find out where she works (at her house?) and we ought to park a bunch of vehicles with NRA stickers all along her block. And call the Paper to take some pictures.

I wonder if she has a business license / proper zoning to work out of her house? Some towns don't let you do THAT!