I got bored, I painted my lower.

8dpo3.jpg

ChLNt.jpg

Materials:

• Red nail polish
  • White nail polish
  • Nail polish remover
  • Cotton balls

Basically I raided my girlfriends beauty kit and had a blast. Have a little more clean up to do otherwise I am happy with the results. It took a little patience to get the white off because it has a habit of smearing if you use too much. I freaked out when I went to clean it on the first pass because I thought I ruined the coating. Did some research and realized anodized coatings on this lower are like next to impossible to ruin.

did you use acetone free nial polish remover? i just did this to my g19 and they say the acetone can screw up the finish on your gun. i cant imagine what the girl at cvs thought when i was at her register at 10pm with white nail polish rubbing alcohol and nail polish remover lol

did you use acetone free nial polish remover? i just did this to my g19 and they say the acetone can screw up the finish on your gun. i cant imagine what the girl at cvs thought when i was at her register at 10pm with white nail polish rubbing alcohol and nail polish remover lol

Plastic yes, Anodized metal, no :)

8dpo3.jpg

ChLNt.jpg

Materials:

• Red nail polish
  • White nail polish
  • Nail polish remover
  • Cotton balls

Basically I raided my girlfriends beauty kit and had a blast. Have a little more clean up to do otherwise I am happy with the results. It took a little patience to get the white off because it has a habit of smearing if you use too much. I freaked out when I went to clean it on the first pass because I thought I ruined the coating. Did some research and realized anodized coatings on this lower are like next to impossible to ruin.

Looks nice Great Job!

Now build a rifle out of it... :gaming:

If you scuff up the area you want to paint with 1000-1500 grit sand paper the paint will stick allot better. The scratches give the paint something to bite onto. This will ensure that after some time the paint will not start to flake off.