Not sure how this match will play out but j0n came out and did the standby thing and got to shoot, imalsomthink he was about # 5 or 7 on the list that day.

I showed up very early and was #2. This was for the first match that required pre-registration.

Should one who has not done uspsa before register first @ https://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-join-renew.php to get my " USPSA # " .... it says it will send a packet in about a week, but will I get my ID # right after registering? .... or should I just wait and do it at the match?

I think i read that if you sign up and pay the 40$ for your USPSA membership at the match, they will waive the match fee. You may want to confirm this though.

I think i read that if you sign up and pay the 40$ for your USPSA membership at the match, they will waive the match fee. You may want to confirm this though.

They will -- so since t's this weekend, sign up at the match.....

You can always download the rulebook from uspa.org....

Well before it gest posted by someone else, I DQ'd :( , mag change and changing to weak-hand and booger picker in the wrong place. There got my fist and hopefully only DQ out of the way, now when the next match.. :icon_mrgreen:

Ouch! Good thing the round went into the berm. Looks like you know what to practice!

Ouch! Good thing the round went into the berm. Looks like you know what to practice!

Thats a fact, I am normally very aware of my trigger finger, but I think this being the first time I have ever shot a Fixed Time course I was trying to hard to do a quick mag change and change to weak hand to fast. Yes, a practice item for sure.