Arbelest

Sons of Guns Season 3

But... it has custom paint colors and a super awesome ghost ring rear sight, and a forward grip, designed for female shooters

would you like to pre-order one..

you can pick the color... ill do it for substantially less and you can get it months sooner... lol

More like:

American Guns: Give us $10k-15k and we will make you a custom gun that has virtually the same performance as a modified production gun that you could've purchased for a fraction of the price.

Sons of Guns: Give us $10k - 15k for NEVA BIN DUN BEFO

Man did you ever nail it. :vinsent:

other then the eye candy, american guns is absolute garbage. scripted reality is a known fact, but that show takes it to the extreme. there is not a single work spoken freely on that show. every single word, conversation, outburst, argument, everything is pre-written and poorly acted. i dont believe for a second any of the guns or projects that come in, and i certainly dont believe any of the high dollar deals rick makes. the prices are insane, and throwing around silver and gold bars is pure douchery.

other then the eye candy, american guns is absolute garbage. scripted reality is a known fact, but that show takes it to the extreme. there is not a single work spoken freely on that show. every single word, conversation, outburst, argument, everything is pre-written and poorly acted. i dont believe for a second any of the guns or projects that come in, and i certainly dont believe any of the high dollar deals rick makes. the prices are insane, and throwing around silver and gold bars is pure douchery.

+2

-1 for eye candy

I stopped watching after I saw I guy come in with a pump shotgun and he charged him like 1800$ to put a new barrel and stock on.

+2

-1 for eye candy

I stopped watching after I saw I guy come in with a pump shotgun and he charged him like 1800$ to put a new barrel and stock on.

Haha yes I said the same thing, why wouldn't u just keep that old pump shot gun and you can get a new tactical style one for about $500-600.

That's how you know these shows are fake.

How about the episode where Will sold the local sheriffs dept that he could build them an AR with a Master Key attachment for their Swat team or whatever? Charged them a ton of money, (over 10G a piece I think). Went through all the BS of making a custom mount, modifying a sg, etc... Since when was this a new innovation? Master Keys on M16s been around since Nam if I recall. Correct me if I'm wrong...

How about the episode where Will sold the local sheriffs dept that he could build them an AR with a Master Key attachment for their Swat team or whatever? Charged them a ton of money, (over 10G a piece I think). Went through all the BS of making a custom mount, modifying a sg, etc... Since when was this a new innovation? Master Keys on M16s been around since Nam if I recall. Correct me if I'm wrong...

That annoyed the crap out of me, could have simply ordered them from Knight's and stuck it on the guns for less than $2k each. Total BS

The guy with the shotgun is a youtube gun reviewer, he wrote about his experience on American Guns, Tells you how it really goes down, thank god that shotgun build was not that pricey. lol

http://www.hausofguns.com/2012/07/11/behind-the-scenes-on-american-guns/

If that show isn't bolstered to create sales, I dunno what is. Anyone, any dept. has the money to throw away on something like that is just plain ignorant or downright stupid. Not to mention, they were going to order more for their whole team? How many do they need with that configuration? Not a whole team I'd think.

That annoyed the crap out of me, could have simply ordered them from Knight's and stuck it on the guns for less than $2k each. Total BS

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I hate the fake deadlines these shows impose.. Just like the home renovations, and American Choppers. Everything is blah blah blah, and then ZOMG WE ONLY HAVE TWO DAYS LEFT! Personally.. Id rather wait the extra week or two and get my gun, 50k renovation, or 100k motorcycle built in an orderly concentrated fashion not rushed.

Excellent point. Every one of these shows has the same affliction...Bar rescue, restaurant Impossible, and on and on. I like to see the end result, but the drama is just stressful. The contractors/builders/etc have to get paid a good sum to put up with the same crisis schedule on every project.

Hopefully the media will calm down on the guns and not pressure the networks to cancell these shows like after the newton inciddent.

Here's to hoping that top shot and American guns are picked up by other networks like the sportsmans channel now that things died down