alec.mc

OBRPC - Steel Shoot - 3/18/12

It was just little old me! :hunter::gaming: and yes I did hit a few! Now that I got my load worked-out, it can smash those EVIL wabbbitts toooo! :picknose:

Haha, we saw that mushroom cloud and Harry said "yep, that's got to be Rosie".

guess the only solution is to get a px4 now.

Yes....... do it!

Henry has a PX4 in .40, I will have to try it some more to see if I want to buy one or not.

I have one in 9mm if you want to try also.

Mike- give beretta a call. Im like 90% sure you can just swap out the little sleeve inside the mag tube. You would be able to go from px4 to 96.

According to Beretta's website, you can only switch Px4 <-> 92 mags in 9mm. .40S&W is Px4 mags only.

Nick & Froggy, thanks for the Kudos!

One of these days I'll have to squad-up with you guys at Sunday Steel. Last time I was there I won Revolver-Iron. I don't own a Carbine that uses mags, so I might have to borrow one in order to compete.

You guys sure do have fun though!

Catch you all around the range!

I came in a strong LAST in both my classes! I had fun, that's all I care about. Don't even care about the time lost putting 9 extra rounds on the stop plate, MAG DUMPS RULE! :)

Now let's get some knockdown steel going!

I came in a strong LAST in both my classes! I had fun, that's all I care about. Don't even care about the time lost putting 9 extra rounds on the stop plate, MAG DUMPS RULE! :)

Now let's get some knockdown steel going!

The timer should have been rolled back to your first shot that hit the stop plate if I remember correctly. Hence the name...Stop Plate.

I could be wrong.

wow, I only shot the 22, how the heck did I place 21st place when I never shot center fire that day? Lol!!!

Hey, Boooooo (I am using different words and as you and Bob know me, I bet you can guess what they are), you beat me damn it in 22LR!!!!!... ROFLMAO Seriously, nice job Lisa, very nice, keep coming out and get lets get you shooting center-fire and hit knockdown next. OBRAMS would be great also, and that starts in April. It's USPSA style but with 22LR's