johnp

Cool Pictures

Nope, sorry... Totally illegal suppressors on the ends. Lmao. Have that one on my iphone wallpaper for awhile now.

I'd like to cross some state lines with that in my trunk.

309977_282997851794509_262261290534832_598175_1886476456_n.jpg

I'm leaving the house now and if Tractor Supply is open I will be buying my first cowboy hat.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Too sloppy.... Make them look nice. Hard to look at seriously after starring at those headlights. ;)

Celebrate Diversity

New004.jpg

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

I don't know what the hell it is , but it looks cool.

choose-weapon-09_06_12-500-12.jpg

This happens to be a Nock Volley Gun invented by British engineer James Wilson in 1779. It was featured in the July 4th episode of The American Rifleman on the Outdoor Channel. http://www.americanrifleman.org/blogs/the-nock-volley-gun

When I first saw that pic I was told she was in for a USO show and posed on the flight line.

I had worked with a guy that claimed he was deployed with the woman when the picture was taken. While I can not be fully sure since I no longer work with the guy to reconfirm it (this was like 5 years ago) I can say that at the very least that is not on the flight line. While it's not impossible that they may have had built up bombs on dunage on the flight line (I have never seen it, nor can I think of a good reason why they would be), the fact that in the background there is at least 8 pallets of mk 82's not built up proves it was not taken on the flight line, since all non built up munitions would be stored in the bomb dump.