colnar

My new Handgun

I just got back from Arms and Ammo and picked up an M&P 9. Paul was very helpful and I will definitely be shopping there in the future. The mags are stock 17 round that have been permanently pinned to 15. I can't wait till Monday so I can take it out to the range. :D

IMAG0081.jpg

It was actually due to recommendations from people on this site, including you Sandy, that I went with the M&P series. Thanks everyone.

While we were waiting on the paperwork to get finished, my wife spotted the Model60 Pro and decided that would be her first HG once she gets her FID and P2Ps.

Yeah, Paul rocks! Just picked up a Taurus Judge for my wife on Thursday and also got to feel-up (sorry ladies) my Ruger that Paul was able to procure despite the the shortages and all with Ruger product orders these days....(hopefully P2P will be ready this week) That M&P is sweet... Did you special order it or buy it out of Paul's stock? He has a great selection and I was already eyeing some handguns in the display case that I can use my other 2 P2P's for....

Congrats and good luck with it! I just picked one up last month and LOVE it! Look into the Apex DCAEK if you want to make this great pistol even better! It'll give you an awesome smooth trigger pull. It's definitely worth the investment.

Congrats, I just picked up the M&P 45 and like it but the trigger is meh. So much take up that my finger winds up too close to my hand and in a weird position. NJdiverTony, I have started looking into the Apex DCAEK and would like your thoughts. Obviously, you like it, did you install yourself or use a gunsmith? Did the break of the trigger move up?

2012-05-25132117.jpg

2012-05-25132005.jpg

2012-05-25131942.jpg

The Apex DCAEK and CompAEK do not move up the break or reduce pre or after travel. If you want to move the break up, look at the Apex FSS trigger. I have not had the chance to try one yet but, all reviews are outstanding. Most compare it to a nice 1911 trigger.