bulpup

cop busted as a burglar

I am sure you all heard about this by now.

Ii makes me think how you never know what kind of person will break into your house, and what kind of training they might have.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-detective-caught-red-handed-fbi-cops-breaking-long-island-home-eyed-york-city-capers-article-1.1102285

Now comes the Great"WHAT IF I" question.

What if I was the homeowner and was in fear of my life and grabbed my shotgun and dusted this SOAB.

Would i be charged?

Was it a trespasser?

Was it a burgler?

Was it a actual real policeman?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now comes the Great"WHAT IF I" question.

What if I was the homeowner and was in fear of my life and grabbed my shotgun and dusted this SOAB.

Would i be charged?

Was it a trespasser?

Was it a burgler?

Was it a actual real policeman?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You would be alive to tell the tale. End of story.

The guy made $100 k one year. I can't figure why he would need to steal $2500 worth of stuff. Maybe he thought he would always make the OT.

The thing that gets me is why didn't he bring a radio? I would think if i got in with a crew with a cop to do break-ins I would expect him to help us run before the cops showed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I saw the topic, I thought I'd see this story when I opened the thread...

http://www.trentonian.com/article/20120626/NEWS01/120629794/lieutenant-found-naked-in-neighbor-s-home

I figure he must have been taking Ambien as I've heard of some bizarre reactions, but this one pretty much trumps anything I've heard. Now, on top of everything else, he's got weapon charges pending because of the BB gun. What a state.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Aren't cops just people who did not get caught as kids/young adults committing crimes? Look at what happened with the NJ State Trooper who was caught recently stealing gas numerous times totaling over $7000 and he was not even arrested!! All they did was make him retire and give up some sick/vacation time and now he's free as a bird. Where's the justice in that! Both of them should be put in gen pop with all the other scum bags.