Sign in to follow this  
panteramatt

last nights storm

Well I know most of you live up north so I was wondering how bad the storm hit everyone's area? I'm in Salem county and it was way worse than the hurricane was. I'm not gonna have cable or internet for a long time. Heard people from alloway won't have electric til next Friday! I had a few huge branches fall, 3 huge trees are still blocking my road, and the top half of my chimney broke off.

Sorry to hear that. You probably got the northernmost part of the system. The really bad part went through southern Delaware and through the Baltimore Washington area. Hope things get straightened out quickly.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

There was a storm? I live in Union County and had no idea.

It hit us in Union County between maybe 2:30 and 4:30 (i'm a light sleeper). Thunder wasn't the worst we've had, some on and off monsoon rains. Must've been the tail end of the system.

Good luck panteramatt & stay safe

Sorry to hear that. You probably got the northernmost part of the system. The really bad part went through southern Delaware and through the Baltimore Washington area. Hope things get straightened out quickly.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Yes sir you are right about that!!! We were camping on Assateague Island (maryland) when it hit!! It was hellish!! Felt like we were in a huge sandblaster!! the driving rain felt airsoft bbs. thankfully it cleared off today!!

It was nasty here. So I heard. I slept through it.

Same here a whopping 5 miles from you!

Atlantic county got it bad. Was out in the Egg Harbor City area and it looked like a war zone. Trees down all over and many closed roads. Down by Northfield they are being told the power will be off till Wednesday at the earliest.

Well I know most of you live up north so I was wondering how bad the storm hit everyone's area? I'm in Salem county and it was way worse than the hurricane was. I'm not gonna have cable or internet for a long time. Heard people from alloway won't have electric til next Friday! I had a few huge branches fall, 3 huge trees are still blocking my road, and the top half of my chimney broke off.

I was coming back from Camden last night (for a concert guys, not looking to get shot at) and saw how bad the storm was from the Mcdonalds off of exit 10.

Not even in town 5 minutes, and all hell breaks loose. Luckily, my house is weird as is, so we didn't lose anything.

I live in Salem co also,I've never in my life seen Thunder and lightening that bad.

Some tree damage and a 25foot flag pole snapped ,the power was off for 12 long hours.

Yea I've never seen a storm that bad. For 2 hours there wasn't one second that lightning didn't strike. A family of 7 was killed at parvins state park:(

It was a pretty nasty storm, we had a lady from egg harbor buying some stuff from our wawa and was telling everyone how bad it was.. She said alot of trees were down.. they would not have power for more than a week she was told..

We were down near Rehobeth, DE. Around 2:30 Saturday the wind kicked up so hard and fast I thought it was a tornado. Thunder, lightning and rain like other storms but the wind was amazing. Family down outside DC and they won't get power for a few days.