NJKen

geissele trigger

New AR platform and M&P 15 Sport user here. In fact just I purchased rifle on 9/28, ordered the Geissele SSA trigger on 10/4 and shot rifle for first time with stock trigger on 10/5. My new SSA trigger came yesterday and installed it last night in less than 15 minutes. The stock trigger was OK but after some controlled testing with the new SSA I think I picked a winner. I’m very much looking forward to the next time out. I looked though all the other Geissele models and the SSA looks to be their “flagship model” and logical selection for me. Out of 44 (current) reviews on Midway the three less than perfect reviews were two 4 stars ratings and one 3 star by someone claiming the instructions were hard to understand and needed a Gunsmith to install his. I like the way each component of the trigger has its own sn# and also nice that is constructed in nearby PA. Vladtepes, thanks for the recommendation over on my M&P 15 post.

LOL -- Breaks like a carrot.

LOL -- Breaks like a carrot.

better than an icicle I suppose.... Super Semi-Automatic Trigger Overview

big difference over stock and its a nice little DIY upgrade.

ps

with all the sh*t going on I forgot what it was like to do a normal post. Keep the faith!

Where do you get this from Nick? Heritage dictates to me that it would be Gee-zeh-leh with a soft g

snapback.pngKrdshrk, on 28 September 2012 - 07:39 AM, said:

FYI - Geissele is pronounced "Guys-lee", not Jiz-lee :)

Where do you get this from Nick? Heritage dictates to me that it would be Gee-zeh-leh with a soft g

From the man himself, Bill Geissele, the inventor and high power competitor who was unhappy with the match-grade triggers that were available at the time.

+ a bazillion for Bill Geissele

and now off to the Frozen Nutz Match

Have a good Sunday everyone

TWong... the prices are likely to be the same most places you're gonna look right now especially.

When I bought my SSA (almost a year ago), I bought direct from Geissele... the price was the same as everywhere else, they had it in stock, and their shop is in PA so shipping to NJ on flat rate shows up in a day or 2, AND... I got a mess of free schwag. (2 velcro patches, 5 stickers, and a hat... which has become my go-to ball cap.)