bry@n

Which Glock to get?

I could be wrong but I can swear I saw that it does.

I bought my G20 Gen3 about 2 months ago and at that time they kept pushing out the dates when it would be available. They did the same on the G21 Gen4. I was able to find and buy a LEO Blue Label edition G20SF Gen 3 in stock locally after calling all over to the GSSF dealers. I was happy with the G21SF feel and grip and the G20SF is the same bottom as the G21SF so I decided not to wait any more for the G20 Gen4.

No G20 Gen4 yet. If you want Gen4 its going to have to be G21. Eventually there will be a G4 G20.

The Gen3 and Gen4 slides (uppers) are not interchangeable.

As a Glock admirer I am aware of that. I should have said thy it is expected that at shot show, the g20 will be out by then. Just as the g30. So I can order the gun now.

Sorry, forgot to say this earlier. Also, the fun will be coming right from Glock.

Not to divert this great thread, I am not yet sure of the legality but was looking into this...

post-2785-0-72647300-1349195205_thumb.jpg

That is very cool...

C'mon look at the g20 easy descision... we need more 10mm owners in the world so the price of 10mm will go down, lol...

7fdaa469.jpg

I say go G20SF. I was not a Glock fan till I decided I wanted 10mm and didn't want to drop over $900 on a Delta Elite. Very accurate gun, plus Lone Wolf, KKM, and a few others make drop in barrels and other goodies that give you tons of options. You can shoot 9x25 Dillion and 40 S&W by simply dropping in a new barrel. I do recommend spending a few bucks and replacing the plastic guide rod and spring if your going to load or buy full power 10mm ammo.

Check out 10mmforum.com and you'll see just how many devout 10mm fans are shooting the G20.

Check out Underwood Ammo, www.underwood.com for full power 10mm ammo. Costs $25 a box, comparable to store bought .45 in price.

This:

I have two G19s and a G26 and love them. I purchased a G23 but found even though I owned a Sig P229 in .40S&W (which is still my favorite handgun hands down) and owned (at the time) two G19s which I loved, I just didn't like the compact Glock in .40 so I sold it to buy the G26. I have shot several G22s and would consider buying one; I think the larger frame/slide adds enough weight to make it the best .40 Glock. All my opinion, take it for what it's worth. Shoot them all and find one that you can afford to feed and make's you smile. What good is a great gun if you can't afford to shoot it regularly?

I say go G20SF. I was not a Glock fan till I decided I wanted 10mm and didn't want to drop over $900 on a Delta Elite. Very accurate gun, plus Lone Wolf, KKM, and a few others make drop in barrels and other goodies that give you tons of options. You can shoot 9x25 Dillion and 40 S&W by simply dropping in a new barrel. I do recommend spending a few bucks and replacing the plastic guide rod and spring if your going to load or buy full power 10mm ammo.

Check out 10mmforum.com and you'll see just how many devout 10mm fans are shooting the G20.

Check out Underwood Ammo, www.underwood.com for full power 10mm ammo. Costs $25 a box, comparable to store bought .45 in price.

...and full load ammo is available at DoubleTap, Buffalo Bore and Black Hills but you will pay $1.00 a round. By the way, Underwood is running 5% off ammo with coupon code BIGBUCK5 and Mike McNett at DoubleTap sent me a 10% off Black Friday Coupon code BF2012. Just in case you need some for your inventory.

Bryan, just buy it. Worst case you lunker it in a few months.

It's a block so you can sell it easily esp if you buy used. Other strategy, buy a glock certificate from someone.

If you want 10mm get an eaa witness or a 1911 in one.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Bryan, just buy it. Worst case you lunker it in a few months.

It's a block so you can sell it easily esp if you buy used. Other strategy, buy a glock certificate from someone.

If you want 10mm get an eaa witness or a 1911 in one.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

you promote eaa? All I hear from you is eaa blah blah blah this is a Glock thread!

you promote eaa? All I hear from you is eaa blah blah blah this is a Glock thread!

Because if someone really is considering 10mm, they would be stupid to not consider the EAA, far better trigger, more accurate guns.

EAA_Witness_Hunter_1.jpg

411544912.jpg

See, here is my reasoning... the glocks, especially the large frame, have the shittiest ergonomics of any gun I have shot, the frame is just toooo big. Hence why Glock created 45 GAP, to get 45 stopping power in a medium sized frame.

You can get 10mm gun, in a frame of a CZ. All steel gun, far more accurate out of the box without having to swap barrels, better trigger, better sights.

Other options for 10mm, get a Smith Wesson 610 revolver.

Yes, I even own a glock or two, and shoot them very well.... but would be stupid to be so close minded especially when you have so many other great options.

Hell, you can buy a tanfoglio/eaa for $450 or so, shoot the hell out of it, then sell it and not lose anything.

EAA = ugly

so are those fat chicks they have holding EAA pistols in print ads.

someone give them a reality check.

yeah, the guns are ugly. And a 10mm Glock would be a great defensive handgun. WAAAAAAAY better than the above mentioned CZ's, EAA's or the 610.

I appreciate the idea Maks, but I am sticking to a glock. Part of the idea behind it is the fact that I can swap a 21 slide on the frame and get two calibers out of one frame....

This is funny because glocks have replaced my sig's. I am now shooting some 1911's. So I am going to be shooting 9mm and 45acp primarily. The fact that I still have a sig and glock in 40 puts the 10mm on the table as well as if I go hunting, I would want the 10mm with me.