AnthonyC83

New guy from Kearny (Hudson county)

Hello everyone, new guy here from Hudson county NJ. I live very close to the bullet hole so that is where I shop and shoot mostly. I've lurked these forums for a while for information purposes and decided to join and start contributing and hopefully making some friends as well.

A little about me, my name is Anthony and I'm 29. I've lived in NJ my entire life and got my FID as soon as I turned 21 back in 2004. (You know, "back in" 2004..LOL). Anyways, I own 4 firearms currently and they are:

Walther P99QA

S&W M&P .45

Ruger 10/22 (who doesn't have one?)

Colt MT6400

Happy holidays everyone!

I helped teach the Kearny H.S. band some years ago. I'd watch in awe as the Scottish, Irish and Portuguese kids would fool around with a soccer ball while on break, and they weren't even ON the soccer team. Good people in Kearny, the only other Hudson County city I'd consider moving to.

Yep my whole family were Kearny residents 40+ years, but they all moved now except myself. I actually bought the house I grew up in from my father several years ago. If you guys graduated khs in the late 70's and 80's you probably knew some of my family. I went to QP though so I never got to set foot in khs. I still bust my dads balls about sending me there! lol

1986 Harrison beat Kearny 3-2

My senior year !!

They must have got lucky. Kearny didn't do well in any other sports, but soccer they could play. They have more soccer championships then all other sports combined. 3 pro soccer players came out of Kearny, go figure. Must be something in the swamp water.

They must have got lucky. Kearny didn't do well in any other sports, but soccer they could play. They have more soccer championships then all other sports combined. 3 pro soccer players came out of Kearny, go figure. Must be something in the swamp water.

Y eh maybe, We didn't have the big names...but we had tenacity, fitness, and very little ego.