jonfoxx

Anti-NRA- 2nd Admendment Businesses

So, I'm sure I'm not the first person to ask, but what local/national bussineses are known anti-NRA-2nd-admendment???

The reason I ask is this (and I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this idea).....

If I get the NRA Visa card, a portion of the processing fees, or licensing rights, or whatever... go to the NRA, right? They promote that $20 million has aleardybeen raised from it... so.. however...whatever....

The bottom line, if we identify the non-NRA-2nd-Admendment companies, buy goods and services from them if really needed with this NRA credit card, (or just for spite!) doesn't that mean that we're FORCING these "ANTI" establishments to feed money to the NRA anyway???? Man, there must be no better way to piss these establisments off that by do this, and doing it often.... what do you think??? Should we force them do the the very thing that they oppose just by the means of their own business choices acceptng just any Visa/MC on earth??? I say, YYYYEEESSS!!!

I'm not gonna post a link, just do a search for NRA credit card and be sure to get the right one in NE. You know, where all the good mail-order frozen steaks come from.....

Lets do it, and lets grow the NRA though their ignorance!

There is little value in patronizing a business you don't support by..giving them your money. They can't stop you from using a credit card that will donate to a cause they may hate, but you are still keeping them in business and giving them revenue.

If you want to show a business you disagree with them, go to their competitor and use your NRA card there. They win by getting your business, and you win by making the small donation. And the anti-2a business loses by being out the revenue.

I have the NRA card myself. Get's a smile when you use it at a gun store almost every time.

The $$ for the NRA comes from Visa anyway, not the merchant (even though it's a portion of the merchant's fee).

I.E., unless I'm mistaken, the merchant pays the same fee whether it's a Chase Visa or a NRA Visa. So you might as well patronize your Pro-2A vendors, because then you help them AND the NRA.

And I'm a little bummed Ben and Jerry's is on the shit list now, just saying...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not new. They have been since the beginning... what else would you expect from a couple of hippies?

a little of topic, but looking at that list, I almost fell of my stool when I read the celebrity section. Sylvester Stallone..... Really.....

Who needs him... We've got Chuck Norris on our side!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Guess I'm not shopping at 7-eleven anymore.... or buying Hallmark cards....

a little of topic, but looking at that list, I almost fell of my stool when I read the celebrity section. Sylvester Stallone..... Really.....

How the hell is Rambo anti gun. I guess if all those bad guys stayed in a gun free zone John J could have negotiated a reasonable compromise with his uncanny ability to articulate his ideas without violence.