343gremlin

First to the collection has arrived!

have to ask, where did you get it? CZ's are impossible to find these days, although i called Cheyenne about a month ago and they had one in stock and it was your exact gun (.40 , blued).. once my P2P's come in (soon hopefully), im going to be scouring the interwebs (and calling LGS's) for a 9mm matte stainless, or hi-pol if i can even find one of those... even though i've never shot one, everything i have researched is leading me to believe its exactly what im looking for..

Thanks for all your help guys. The day has finally come and my first gun has arrived! Here she is, CZ75b in 40 cal. S&W. First things first, Im changing grips out to CZ rubber, these plastics are rough on your hand!

69614_4110893294253_679415249_n.jpg

That's a FINE gun and one that is on my list to try & buy. Do you know if there is a kit available to shoot 9MM? Also I hope you don't mind my asking but did you have to go through hell to get this gun?

I am waiting on 3 P2P and would like to put some money down on my first gun. I am a bit torn between this gun, a Beretta FS 9mm or an XDM 40 S&W. I'm in Ocean County and new to both this forum and the sport so I don't have a "network" to call around to.

Shore Shot is down here but that's another story.... besides, from what I see they are mostly Glock.

Enjoy!