ogfarmer

Student Uses AR-15 Stop Home Invasion - Rochester, NY

Why is the AP not listing this on their story sheets? And they claim to be not biased!

Great job by the kid!

More to the point, why wasn't it ready for use? While it lends credence to the belief that any (perceived) armed resistance usually usually stops these types of events, the kid also go very lucky he didn't have to do more then point it.

I wonder how they knew they had BB guns? I'm always skeptical and knowing the gun issues in NY I would look closely to make certain it wasn't staged. I'M NOT SAYING IT WAS, only that it would be important to look into it because a staged event like that uncovered would do TREMENDOUS damage to the image of legal gun owners. People do things like this. I had a staged robbery and car jacking two days ago.

I wonder what happened to the room mate who had the gun pointed at him when he walked downstairs? The second thug went upstairs looking for second guy, while the 1st thug was covering him with his gun and doing what? The 1st thug never said anything to him, hollering and pistol whipping him. People usually get jacked up in situations like that, especially gun toting thugs who aren't the smartest guys in the world? Lots of questions and I hope it pans out for real!

Where's the media coverage on this story? NONE

jerk offs

Thanks for posting dude.

It's not what the government wants to see in the media so this as well as all the stories I read in my Concealed Carry magazine wont be on the national news.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This hit too close to home for me, I posted this on my Facebook wall a couple days ago and shared it with family and friends upstate.

Also that fireman upstate getting killed by a lunatic, that hit too close for comfort since I got a bro in law in the fire department about 2 towns away.

I try to spread pro 2a all day everyday on my Facebook wall, a few people on here can vouch for me on that. I would rather spread the real news and facts and not what they see on tv.