YankeeFan

Ex-LAPD on murder spree...

So does no live helicopters feed mean no freedom of press? Now attack first amendment.

I'll take it as they were broadcasting a live feed, or slightly delayed feed, that only gives up what is being done outside to apprehend the person, not sure about you, but I wouldn't want to be in that position of trying to take the person inside down.

They said stop broadcasting right, not stop recording.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hell bent on revenge to the point of murdering innocent people (child of cop and fiance) to me is crazy.

There is a difference between being "crazy" and doing something crazy or desperate. You think all those suicide bombers in the ME are crazy? No, they are destitute and usually have little to live for. Brushing it off as "crazy" is very popular these days and undermines the importance of the facts.

Hmm...

Trivia question:

Block off the media.

Pump tear gas into building.

Deploy a vehicle to knock down walls.

Building catches on fire.

Let building completely burn.

Did I just describe Waco or the cabin Dorner was supposedly in?

So I got stuck in a waiting room today and they had one of those terrible news channels on. No idea which one, I wasn't watching. Unfortunately I could hear what they were talking about.

They were discussing why the media talked so much about Dorner and how it was stupid to give him so much attention. The irony was through the roof.

Light the house on fire and burn the guy out? It that an approved rule of engagement for LEOs? Sounds more like an angry vigilante mob.

Barrier Penetrating Tear Gas munitions .. it's a hazard..but Sorry when a guy is actively engaging you with MG fire, it's about time to stop being all that concerned with HIS welfare. FFS you guys are acting like they waltzed up with gas cans and bics...But hey...it was only a couple of cops, and Cop's family members that were killed after all....right???

Hey guys, do you know Dorner is the police officer who pushed to get the officers responsible for Kelly Thomas' death? He was disciplined for turning on his superiors, even though he did it in justice of Thomas' murder.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/02/09/1185861/-Did-Chris-Dorner-Get-a-Raw-Deal-From-The-LAPD-Read-the-Court-s-Opinion-In-His-Disciplinary-Appeal

This man may have lost it and is guilty of killing many people, BUT, there's more to the story than the media is telling us. I think it's just exposes the corruption in the police-force in LA, unfortunately manifesting itself in a crappy way.

Hey guys, do you know Dorner is the police officer who pushed to get the officers responsible for Kelly Thomas' death? He was disciplined for turning on his superiors, even though he did it in justice of Thomas' murder.

http://www.dailykos....iplinary-Appeal

This man may have lost it and is guilty of killing many people, BUT, there's more to the story than the media is telling us. I think it's just exposes the corruption in the police-force in LA, unfortunately manifesting itself in a crappy way.

Doesn't justify shooting and killing inocent people. So his story is irrelivant.

Doesn't justify shooting and killing innocent people. So his story is irrelevant.

True, no doubt about that. What he has done recently is horrible and should by no means justified by what I said. I just can't help but feel somewhat angry that he was admonished for filing suit against those who murdered a guy and covered it up. You know what I mean? I don't think our government and certain law-enforcement agencies receive enough attention for the blatant abuse of power (think this, and Obama's drone protocol).

Sorry, I see I'm rambling here. I'll save it for another discussion. glad this whole story has come to a close.