NJ2AS News

Register Now! Attend Wednesday's Hearings (Registration Link)

Here in the overflow room. Just went to the restroom and saw lots of people still standing outside. However, given what I've heard so far from the committee, most or all if these bills will move forward. The deck is HEAVILY stacked against us.

Just got back from Trenton, had about 150 to 200 people that had to stay outside. So we made a mini rally outside with an open mic. We filled up all the rooms they had in the building and were told no more could fit inside due to the fire code. They heard us.

Just got back from Trenton, had about 150 to 200 people that had to stay outside. So we made a mini rally outside with an open mic. We filled up all the rooms they had in the building and were told no more could fit inside due to the fire code. They heard us.
you went? I didn't see anyone that looked like your profile pic?

sent from my Samsung Note 2

I'll try harder next time. I guess I was distracted by the crazy guy in the beginning endorsing Tony Mac

sent from my Samsung Note 2

I should've taken a video of him. Talk about walking in off the street to an open mic.

I should've taken a video of him. Talk about walking in off the street to an open mic.

That dude was ridiculous. And the he balls he had to interrupt that younger guy Chris (easy to remember his name) who was talking. He showed a lot of restraint not freaking out on him. Today was a good day. Maybe I'll meet you next time. This was my first one so I just kinda kept my mouth shut and listened. Did chat a bit with a few people but didn't catch any names.

I was there today also. I was not allowed in though as the Trooper told me the room was full. I was outside listening to patriots speak for about an hour.

I was there when that black guy interupted. My take is though, people should have let him speak. I didn't want the press to make us look a bunch of white racists that didn't let a black man speak. I told one guy that even though we don't have to like what he was saying, he still has the 1st Amendment right to say it just like we do to protect our Second Amendment rights. He piped down and then eventully walked away. I just didn't want to see people confront him and possibly get into a fight. That is just what the media would have jumped on.

I was there today also. I was not allowed in though as the Trooper told me the room was full. I was outside listening to patriots speak for about an hour.

I was there when that black guy interupted. My take is though, people should have let him speak. I didn't want the press to make us look a bunch of white racists that didn't let a black man speak. I told one guy that even though we don't have to like what he was saying, he still has the 1st Amendment right to say it just like we do to protect our Second Amendment rights. He piped down and then eventully walked away. I just didn't want to see people confront him and possibly get into a fight. That is just what the media would have jumped on.

He does have his first amendment however there is a time and a place. This was about the 2nd amendment rally, not a Tony Mac rally. If he was talking about the second amendment and not Tony Mac I would have listen to him. He tried playing the race card and a few black gentleman there set him straight. Minus a few people using profane language at him I believe the situation was handled properly.

From what I've read...they heard you...in one ear and out the other.

Unfortunately I couldn't make it. My brothers fiance's father passed away last night(cancer sucks! :(), so I was helping them out with their dog and some other things.