jds560

Trouble with Palmetto State Armory?

On Feb 28th I ordered ammo, got an email saying they needed a copy of my FID, sent them that. No reply. Called, nobody answers, emailed again, no reply. Fast forward to 3/14, order is still "processing..." The funds were drawn from my account instantly. Has anybody else had an issue with them? This is the first time I ordered from them and most likely the last. Should I contact the BBB?

On Feb 28th I ordered ammo, got an email saying they needed a copy of my FID, sent them that. No reply. Called, nobody answers, emailed again, no reply. Fast forward to 3/14, order is still "processing..." The funds were drawn from my account instantly. Has anybody else had an issue with them? This is the first time I ordered from them and most likely the last. Should I contact the BBB?

They did this shit to me.. ask for your fid and have no one around to answer the phone or check email to see i sent it...

Check their policy in bold red letters on their main page. Orders can take up to 15 business days before they ship. Looks like it has only been 10 business days from Feb 28th. If it does not ship by next Thursday, you should reach out to them. If you do not want to wait, you should not order from them.

In the past, they've charged my card immediately. If I'm in a rush, I do not order from them. There are still places shipping very quickly and some places the same day. PSA will eventually deliver it to you.

They suck!!! Really bad at customer service! I mean really bad, no answers when calling, you have to try to call atleast 5-6 in a row until somebody picks up.

But they do have great deals though, so I'm torn between putting up with their crap or miss the good deals!

I figure as long as I have items in the pipeline it's ok. Better then trying to catch the latest deal or drive all around.

I placed an order on 2/27 and immediately sent my FID. On 3/1 they processed the money from my account. On 3/3 they requested my FID so I sent it again with a notation that I sent it previously. I have received no confirmation that everything is in order to ship once they get to it.

Customer Service, not too good. Attention to detail, very lacking. Overwhelmed with orders, maybe. If I get my order this month I'll buy again but I'll know what to expect.

I ordered from psa on new years day. Buckshot and 308 ammo. I was charged instantly and it took almost six weeks to get my order. At week four I called and got no answer but left a message. No return call. I sent and email and got a response the next day saying it would ship soon. When I received my order instead of the 308 they sent a different caliber that I didn't have a rifle for. I called and emailed several times and still no response. Turns out a week latter I came across a rifle in that caliber that I bought. That was my first dealing and probably my last dealing with psa.

Also never was requested for FID card.

I ordered from them on 2/27 as well. Let me guess, 9mm Blazer Brass? I was worried as well, but I guess it is a positive thing to see others in the same situation. It seems as though this is typical for PSA. This was my first order from them, so I sent my FID in an email the day after. Did not receive a response. I'll wait until the end of next week and then try to get in touch with them if I do not hear otherwise before then. Keep us posted if you hear anything yourself.

I stopped buying from them around July of last year because they had problems like this, when there was no extreme demand, and plenty of supply. They just recently opened up a new store and are always looking for help. Their Facebook gets flooded with previous employees telling people why the service sucks. It's because they refuse to pay over minimum wage. The last post I read was them posting a job ad for admin/book keeper, for $7/hr. PSA sucks.

I would suggest emailing a copy of your FID immediately after you place your order. I know they are back logged with the volume of orders. Just be patient, you'll get your order. I placed one a few weeks ago and just received it. Also after your first order, they place your FID on file. So future purchases should be easier.

With that said, I prefer to order ammo through Cabellas. Their customer service is excellent and they ship your order ASAP. It's just hard to find ammo on stock...

PSA was failing on customer service pre-panic, I can only imagine how bad they've become post-panic. I appreciate that they're a major vendor in the industry and haven't caved into anti-gun pressure, but I won't order anything from them until the craze dies down unless I'm completely desperate.

I have ordered many times from them and I have had no one problem!! I understand that people have had issues and that sucks!! You will have to wait the webpages says that in big bold letters but I have always gotten my stuff. I have never had to call but I have always gotten a reply by email. I have never been asked for my FID even for pistol ammo. I guess I am one of the lucky one!!! I will buy from them again and hope it stays the way it has....Also don't order anything if you need it fast as you will be disappointed, if JoeBoboutfitters has what you want then get it from them they always ship fast really fast most times it's goes out the same day!!!

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered back in February and they requested my FID via e-mail which I promptly sent over. Order is still "processing", but I'm being patient and will give them till the end of next week before I start harassing them as it clearly states to give them 15 business days right now.

There have been so many PSA sucks threads on here and other forums IDK who the hell keeps giving them business.

Before the election their customer service sucked. And their shipping was slow.

Before the panic buying their customer service sucked. And their shipping was slow.

There have been so many PSA sucks threads on here and other forums IDK who the hell keeps giving them business.

Before the panic buying their customer service sucked. And their shipping was slow.

But they sent me a big box of stripped lowers for $50 each, about a year ago, Christmas 2011 :D  They can't do any wrong in my mind after that.  That was my second best Christmas.  It's like when Jeff Garcia beat the Cow Women on Christmas Day - Best Christmas evar, and my best homo forever (BHF) favorite gay athlete or any kind of gay.

Yeah but a lot of those suck threads came around the free shipping spectacular which put them wayyy behind. For the $$ saved on shipping alone id be happy to wait for my orders. I have yet to be badly burned from psa.. so i remain a loyal customer regardless of others misfortunes in dealings with them

Yeah but a lot of those suck threads came around the free shipping spectacular which put them wayyy behind. For the $$ saved on shipping alone id be happy to wait for my orders. I have yet to be badly burned from psa.. so i remain a loyal customer regardless of others misfortunes in dealings with them

Took me 2 months to receive a small ammo order, post free shipping sale. The big problem is they immediately charge, then don't ship...or there is just no order priority because other claim to receive product in a couple days woke others like myself wait months. Getting a response from them, is like getting a response from a brick wall.... I used to love PSA, but they got too big, too fast. I won't buy anything from again.

I've told my story a few times on here but...my last order from PSA took forever to ship and it was missing half my order. Took a few more weeks to get in touch with someone to have my order corrected and another few weeks to have my correct order shipped.

PSA doesn't have any deals I can't find elsewhere. I'm done with 'em.